11-23-23, 08:38 AM   #1
Rienwe
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Increase cursor size during combat

Hello, I'd like to request for an addon that increase the size of the cursor during combat then put it back in normal size after the combat. I already searched on the internet but didnt find any. Can you please help? It's really hard to see my cursor during big fights. I saw an option ingame to increase the size of the cursor but I dont want my cursor to be always big.
11-24-23, 09:21 AM   #2
wardz
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
lua Code:
  1. EventRegistry:RegisterFrameEventAndCallback("PLAYER_REGEN_DISABLED", function() C_CVar.SetCVar("cursorSizePreferred", 2) end)
  2. EventRegistry:RegisterFrameEventAndCallback("PLAYER_REGEN_ENABLED", function() C_CVar.SetCVar("cursorSizePreferred", 0) end)
  3. EventRegistry:RegisterFrameEventAndCallback("PLAYER_ENTERING_WORLD", function() C_CVar.SetCVar("cursorSizePreferred", 0) end)

Turn it into an addon by copy pasting the code into this website https://addon.bool.no/

Or you can copy paste it into an addon's lua file you already have installed.

Change the value "2" and "0" you see at the end of the lines into your preferred sizes.
-1=determine based on system/monitor dpi
0=32x32
1=48x48
2=64x64
3=96x96
4=128x128

Last edited by wardz : 11-24-23 at 09:26 AM.
11-27-23, 10:40 AM   #3
Rienwe
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

It works amazing, thank you!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Increase cursor size during combat