05-27-11, 01:58 AM   #1
feenixcat
A Murloc Raider
Companion drop info.

Hello, I hope you can help me out. I'm trying to find an addon which adds companion info to mob target info. If you don't know what I mean, I mean when you hover over a mob and it displays name, health etc and at the bottom of that info box it will say something like Drops Azure Whelpling (I think in red colour text). Sort of like what the overachiever addon does, but without the symbol that it usually puts next to the text.

I have tried posting on other sites such as mmo champion. Although getting 87 views not one person replied, so this addon is obviously obscure haha

Thanks
05-27-11, 04:25 AM   #2
Ailae
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Collectinator maybe?

http://www.wowace.com/addons/collectinator/
05-27-11, 05:08 AM   #3
feenixcat
A Murloc Raider
I already have Collectionator, so unless I am missing a setting for it somewhere, the info isn't showing up on mobs.

Thanks anyways though
05-27-11, 10:30 AM   #4
Tadedra
A Cliff Giant
I could have swore Gup Pet did that. I'm going to keep checking because it was either GupPet or BunnyHunter. But I know exactly what you are talking about with the pet info in the tooltip.

Edit:
It's Gup. A thread like your rquest inspired it. It was so long ago I was still going by NickyJean at the time. LOL .. But there's the info.

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...d.php?p=160793

Last edited by Tadedra : 05-27-11 at 10:33 AM.
05-27-11, 12:27 PM   #5
feenixcat
A Murloc Raider
Thanks Tadedra. I already have Guppet and I still don't have the info come up, but I noticed on wowinterface there is one called Guppet (cataclysm) whereas the one I get from curse is only Guppet, so I shall try the other one and report back if it works.

Thanks for the detective work
05-27-11, 03:17 PM   #6
Torhal
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Collectinator does this...I should know - I added the functionality well over a year ago.

Author of NPCScan and many other AddOns.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Companion drop info.