Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
01-08-15, 07:44 AM   #1
Everfroszt
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Exclamation BUG: Tracking HUD permanently disappears periodically

Greetings!

I'm not exactly sure if this is the correct component of the addon, but as it relates to quest tracking, I made an assumption. The tracking HUD/arrow (that works like TomTom) disappears randomly (usually after turning in a quest) and, despite all efforts to remedy the situation, only reappears upon reloading the entire UI. I don't know the correct format for reporting a bug on these forums, but I just thought I'd see if anyone else has this issue--perhaps Carbonite's interacting badly witha nother addon I have? Anyway, I'd appreciate any help in determining the cause and/or solution, but in the mean time, I'm going to take a look at the code. I have no clue as to the new architecture for the addon, so it might take some time. In the meantime, if anyone else has noticed this, I'll be happy to collaborate, but I wanted to at least get it on record as a bug; whether just for my interface or yours as well, I don't yet know. BTW, thanks Rythal and everyone for the hard work to finally have a working 6.0 Carbonite! I know there are obviously still bugs to work out, but it is SO refreshing having my *favorite* addon back!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: Quests Module » BUG: Tracking HUD permanently disappears periodically