07-16-07, 04:34 PM   #1
gromlv
A Fallenroot Satyr

Sick of screen full with crap - help :/

Hello,i have alwais wanted to make minimalistic inteface buth alwais ended up with ither full screen with ''nothing'' or yust an ugly looking placed bars atc.
Few days a go i found this UI screen http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/7...7030013nt0.jpg

And what i need to know is the name of the mod that creates thous white stripes around the action bars minimap and chatbox.
I thaught it was ''Eepanels'' buth as far as i know Eepanels doesnt support sucha wide editing to create something like this,it only allows you to create ''box type'' frames,so i wold apriciate alot if someone wold be able to give me the name of the mod.
07-16-07, 04:43 PM   #2
Flarin
A Frostmaul Preserver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
That's definately eePanels. Its 4 panels with the edges touching and some extreme fading.

"I will crush and destroy and...ooo...shiny..."

07-16-07, 04:45 PM   #3
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
that's one of Caith's UI's, it was posted on the offical wow boards, I don't think there was a download link.

To make those panels you would use Adobe photoshop or GIMP.

And I think caith is using DART, or has the eePanel button hidden.

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
07-16-07, 09:13 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
That's more than 4 eePanels, and you don't need Photoshop/GIMP to do it. It's 4 black panels with gradients, 6 white panels (solid), and 4 white panels with gradient.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Sick of screen full with crap - help :/