01-10-06, 10:59 PM   #1
Repent
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Rogue Bugs

I am having issues with my rogue on swapping pages. If i stealth/unstealth everything works fine. If I vanish or sap my pages do not swap. I have even tried to add another condition that states if the buff equals Vanish to swap back to page 1. This is not working.
01-10-06, 11:56 PM   #2
Camera
A Murloc Raider
Did you make sure that the condition when you gain vanish that it overrides the condition when you're unstealthed? That might work, otherwise you could use an "is usuable" with a skill only usable when you're stealthed and have it override the unstealthed command.
01-12-06, 07:23 AM   #3
Repent
A Fallenroot Satyr
Rogue bugs

Loz,

Also, when I am on my stealth bar and sap the page switches to my unstealth bar.

Another thing is that when stealthed my ambush is the same binding as my kick unstealthed. When I try to ambush someone a lot of the time it kicks them. It annoying starting off with a 100 hit . One thing to note, if I use my mouse (which is where my ambush/kick is bound) it kicks, but if I click the mouse directly on the action bar it works.

Repent

Last edited by Repent : 01-12-06 at 07:30 AM.
01-12-06, 12:45 PM   #4
BigTimeWeb
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Hi Repent

If it matters my rogue setup is workingh just fine.

I think maybe the way you set up your bar swapping? It sounds like you are using a call to swap on action.

I dont have it in front of me, but its basically a shapeshift to stealth show page shapeshift to humanoid show page on your main bar.

It might also be a good idea to put backstab as the same button space in your page swapping instead of ambush/kick - that way if you accidentally spam the button at least you get a backstab in there :P

sorry if this is all dummy 101 and not at all helpful jsut throught Id throw it out there
01-12-06, 03:54 PM   #5
Repent
A Fallenroot Satyr
Rogue bugs

I do have my bars setup that way. Page 1 is Main, Page 2 is stealth. First condition states that when I shapeshift to humanoid I change to page 1. When I shapeshift to stealth I change to page 2. I also added a check for a Vanish buff and if found change to page 2.
01-12-06, 10:12 PM   #6
Lozareth
An Onyxian Warder

You chose player (you) in the drop-down for the unit, right? I know some people like to type thier name in there which is completely wrong.

Did you type Vanish for the buff name and nothing else? No spaces, special characters, etc.?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Rogue Bugs