02-25-07, 11:25 AM   #841
WaldoJeffers
A Molten Giant

i regret not taking more notice to a reply someone made to a post regarding player names and titles being hidden when entering a new zone, because now i cant find the post, and I've got the problem, i even deleted nametogglefu and the problem still persists, thanks for any help

02-25-07, 11:31 AM   #842
Caralicious
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Therok
Did this happen on multiple logins, or did it only happen once before you started trying to fix it? When you logged in, did you enter combat? I've noticed that, due to the recent changed in what we can do while in combat, the entire mazz interface will fry and only half-load if something hits me before It has time to finish loading. A quick reload interface fixes it.
Happens on every reload, rebooted and everything. Something with the 3d models got borked which is weird. Was fine last nite, but maybe it has to do with the fact I had to leave quick and just turned comp off without logging out.

02-25-07, 01:23 PM   #843
Arkive
A Cobalt Mageweaver
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz

Warning text is done by a different add-on, WitchHunt. You can try configuring Antagonist differently. I think I have it set up to only show cast bars if the person is targetting you.
Ahhh...that's probably it. I'm going to try and change mine back. I know from a mage's perspective (and probably any class that can interrupt spellcasts), having that show for your target all the time is a very useful thing, especially in dungeons where you (hopefully) aren't the target very often.

02-25-07, 03:39 PM   #844
ageoff
A Defias Bandit
I've had big problems on my warlock. I can't stay on long enough to do pretty much anything, as I get booted whenever I go into an area even moderately populated (Telredor and the Cenarion place in the Marsh). It says there are not sufficient resources to complete some action (sorry, I will get the exact message next time I'm booted), but I've tried increasing the memory the UI can use, closing all other programs, and I still have problems on the lock. My warrior and other toons have absolutely no DC problems, but the warlock has been so unbearable that it takes 6 days to level him once.

I have more addons installed on the warrior than the lock, as I raid with him, so I'm completely stumped.

02-25-07, 03:41 PM   #845
iljott
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

Originally Posted by Toradol
Hello,

I have looked for something on this in Faq and forum if I miss it I am sorry. I installed Mazzle and love it so far . The only thing is that when I am in combat I do not see the colored bars on the sides of me . I do see the numbers .I see the bar when I log in then it goes away .Please let me know If I am having a problem or just setup something wrong.I did setup using all if the features (all of them hehe).

Thanks,

Toradol
From what I understand, I think you're not seeing the HUD, but you are seeing the numbers displayed on it. There are a few options in the MazzleUI Options (I can't remember exactly where as I am not on a PC with WoW installed on it) from where you can adjust the opacity of the HUD - the bigger the number, the more you will see the HUD. If I recall corectly, there is also an option to display the HUD all the time (instead of the default of when you are in combat). Hope this helps.

02-25-07, 04:46 PM   #846
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Caralicious
Well considering this would mean alot of hours work I would hope for some other solution. I have tweaked and moved alot to get most outta mazz and redoing it seems... harsh =(
The problem is that you have something very fundamentally wrong and the errors you posted don't tell me much.

The error says you're missing the Mazz3d database. I don't know how that possibly could have happened, but you can try remazzifying just the settings for Mazz3D. You can also try doing a complete re-mazzification and uncheck items that took you a long time to tweak. Other than that, I'd do what the other poster said and try a clean install.

02-25-07, 04:51 PM   #847
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by ageoff
I've had big problems on my warlock. I can't stay on long enough to do pretty much anything, as I get booted whenever I go into an area even moderately populated (Telredor and the Cenarion place in the Marsh). It says there are not sufficient resources to complete some action (sorry, I will get the exact message next time I'm booted), but I've tried increasing the memory the UI can use, closing all other programs, and I still have problems on the lock. My warrior and other toons have absolutely no DC problems, but the warlock has been so unbearable that it takes 6 days to level him once.

I have more addons installed on the warrior than the lock, as I raid with him, so I'm completely stumped.
If it has to do with lotes of people or the long drawing distance, try decreasing your video setting to bare minimum and see if that makes a difference. Or just click on the efficiency mode button to decrease most of them to low settings.

02-25-07, 08:35 PM   #848
Jelly
A Fallenroot Satyr
Two questions:

This screenshot is on my friend's computer running at 1024x768 with the Mazzle settings on Mr. Magoo. All of the text, aside from the chat boxes, is far too small. I looked across some of the settings however, I don't know how to change it back to normal.

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/5...yscreenap0.jpg

Also, when I remazzlefy, it will change settings for a couple of my characters; is there a way to change it so that the changes will only affect one character? Can I add the command in the .toc files of the addons?

Thanks!

02-25-07, 09:57 PM   #849
Koonihc
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Vint
Right click on the pet's picture, select "Rename"

Unfortunately that does not work.

02-25-07, 11:49 PM   #850
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by odiusXpopulis
Also, when I remazzlefy, it will change settings for a couple of my characters; is there a way to change it so that the changes will only affect one character? Can I add the command in the .toc files of the addons?
Some add-ons store thing per character; some do it globally. I don't change that. In fact, I keep track of which add-on's settings are global so that I don't set them more than once.

If you want to modify add-ons on your own to be per character, that's up to you.

02-26-07, 01:43 AM   #851
MiniNightMana
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Moving 3D models

I changed my settings in the Unit frams section and moved everything up against the left wall.

However my partys 3d models are now all on top of each other in the middle of my screen instead of on the left wall with the rest of the party frame. I did try and unlock frames and elemetnts to move them but it didnt work.

Any help would be awesome.
Thanks

02-26-07, 04:16 AM   #852
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

If you changed to a different unit frame add-on, it won't know where to put the models. If you didn't, try just reloading the UI.

02-26-07, 04:27 AM   #853
MiniNightMana
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Im still using the discord unit frame add on. I just made it so that they party members are not along the bottom but on the left wall.

I was just finding it easier to heal with them in that position because that is what I was used to. I can turn off the 3d models if there is a way to do that or just move them over to the left

02-26-07, 04:37 AM   #854
Couldar
A Murloc Raider
Actually I found the problem with this, in the duf menu-move your pedestals, the 3d models will move with them.

02-26-07, 06:33 AM   #855
MiniNightMana
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Thank you !!

02-26-07, 04:07 PM   #856
Older
An Aku'mai Servant
Mazzle,

Somewhere in here you posted a list of addons that you have altered. I know Bongos is one.

Would it be possible to put that list on the first post in this forum so people can refer to it?

Thanks for a great compilation and your work.

02-26-07, 04:07 PM   #857
Silverchild
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Is it possible to take the HUD from mazzleui and run it as a 'standalone' addon?

I'm looking for a replacement for my HUD, i like this one, but dont want to have to install the whole package..

02-26-07, 04:56 PM   #858
Vint
An Onyxian Warder

Originally Posted by Older
Mazzle,

Somewhere in here you posted a list of addons that you have altered. I know Bongos is one.

Would it be possible to put that list on the first post in this forum so people can refer to it?

Thanks for a great compilation and your work.
Its in the FAQ, 'Can I update on my own, or do I need to wait for another release of MazzleUI' (or, something like that.)

02-26-07, 04:57 PM   #859
Vint
An Onyxian Warder

Originally Posted by Silverchild
Is it possible to take the HUD from mazzleui and run it as a 'standalone' addon?

I'm looking for a replacement for my HUD, i like this one, but dont want to have to install the whole package..

No, the HUD, like the 3D models, is not available as a standalone addon.

02-26-07, 04:59 PM   #860
Rishathra
A Murloc Raider
Hey!

I tried to install DFM to relocate the minimap, I've got several guildmates hooked on MazzleUI now, but the chief complaint is the Minimap Location.

Anyhow, Installed DFM, and allowed it to overwrite the Discord Library, both came up with an Incompatability string and would not load.

Removed the new Library and replaced it with the one included with the MazzleUI package, and still have the incompatability string for DFM.

Removed DFM and all is well, except the initial problem with minimap location.

Hints?

Thanks =)

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Support Thread (Ask questions here!) OLD