05-08-07, 10:52 AM   #1301
mdfats
A Defias Bandit
Little problem

I tried searching for the already posted problem to no avail, so apologies if I am asking something that has been answered. The keywords to this problem are just too common. I'm new to mazzle, and I think it AMAZING.

One thing I'm having trouble with though, is I love having that bar at the top with all the add-ons. It has gone bye-bye, and now I have all those buttons around my map instead. I've looked through the settings, and mazzified and all that. Its happened to all my characters, is there an option I'm missing in mazzify?

How can I get that bar back to the top? No, its not there and transparent, I've tried slicking where it was to open the options, nothing seems to be there.

Thanks much for any help you can give!!!

05-08-07, 11:53 AM   #1302
Geboran
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard
Originally Posted by mdfats
I tried searching for the already posted problem to no avail, so apologies if I am asking something that has been answered. The keywords to this problem are just too common. I'm new to mazzle, and I think it AMAZING.

One thing I'm having trouble with though, is I love having that bar at the top with all the add-ons. It has gone bye-bye, and now I have all those buttons around my map instead. I've looked through the settings, and mazzified and all that. Its happened to all my characters, is there an option I'm missing in mazzify?

How can I get that bar back to the top? No, its not there and transparent, I've tried slicking where it was to open the options, nothing seems to be there.

Thanks much for any help you can give!!!
Sounds like Fubar is FUBAR'd.

My suggestion would be to visit www.wowace.com/files and download the latest Ace2 library, and place it in your addons directory. It is likely an issue with them changing the latest libraries with the upcoming patch changes.

Good luck!
Stormreaver (US), Alliance

05-09-07, 08:57 AM   #1303
mdfats
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Geboran
Sounds like Fubar is FUBAR'd.

My suggestion would be to visit www.wowace.com/files and download the latest Ace2 library, and place it in your addons directory. It is likely an issue with them changing the latest libraries with the upcoming patch changes.

Good luck!

Thank you kindly! I got the fubar from that site and I'm back to normal!

05-10-07, 01:15 PM   #1304
rasoft2000
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Thumbs down Some questions

First of all thanks for this great mod! Now to my issues:

1. Is there a way to display the vendor price of an item when you move the mouse over it like sellvalue mod? I installed sellvalue mod but it isnt showing the price in the item tooltip? is there a way to do this cause this is very helpful when youre farming :P

2. Im tried to work my way into monkeyquest but I dont like it so I disabled the add on restored the L key to the Blizzard Standard QuestLog but when you choose to track a quest it doesnt track anything cause I think the frame is hidden is there a way to restore it?

3. I deactived the Talents mod and now I can bring it back reactived it even reconfig with mazzify but it doenst go up again, is there a way to enable it without doing full new mazzify? cause I dont want to lose my settings , this isnt very important anyways cause I can still use the standard talent window...

4. This is a great, clean mod, PLEASE I know you all gnomes have excelent view but us undeads dont :P I have ALMOST no problem with the mod UI size but it will not hurt to make it a little bigger isnt it? and will make a lot of ppl happy this is just a suggestion

THANKS A LOT looking forward to your answers

Last edited by rasoft2000 : 05-10-07 at 01:23 PM. Reason: MOD is Sellvalue not Sellprice

05-10-07, 02:00 PM   #1305
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by rasoft2000
1. Is there a way to display the vendor price of an item when you move the mouse over it like sellvalue mod? I installed sellvalue mod but it isnt showing the price in the item tooltip? is there a way to do this cause this is very helpful when youre farming :P
Itemsync should provide that. I see them.

2. Im tried to work my way into monkeyquest but I dont like it so I disabled the add on restored the L key to the Blizzard Standard QuestLog but when you choose to track a quest it doesnt track anything cause I think the frame is hidden is there a way to restore it?
I believe it's anchored to the minimap frame. Since that frame is on the bottom of the screen, it may be offscreen or below the panel. You could try to use another add-on to move it. Or you could use an add-on that provides its own quest tracker like Fubar QuestFu.

3. I deactived the Talents mod and now I can bring it back reactived it even reconfig with mazzify but it doenst go up again, is there a way to enable it without doing full new mazzify? cause I dont want to lose my settings , this isnt very important anyways cause I can still use the standard talent window...
I don't modify the settings for that add-on, nor do I even place the window. Mazzifying wouldn't fix anything. I'd delete the settings for the add-on and make sure it's enabled.

4. This is a great, clean mod, PLEASE I know you all gnomes have excelent view but us undeads dont :P I have ALMOST no problem with the mod UI size but it will not hurt to make it a little bigger isnt it? and will make a lot of ppl happy this is just a suggestion

THANKS A LOT looking forward to your answers
Changing the scale would require me to re-work nearly every aspect of the layout.

05-10-07, 02:04 PM   #1306
rasoft2000
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz

Itemsync should provide that. I see them.

I believe it's anchored to the minimap frame. Since that frame is on the bottom of the screen, it may be offscreen or below the panel. You could try to use another add-on to move it. Or you could use an add-on that provides its own quest tracker like Fubar QuestFu.

I don't modify the settings for that add-on, nor do I even place the window. Mazzifying wouldn't fix anything. I'd delete the settings for the add-on and make sure it's enabled.

Changing the scale would require me to re-work nearly every aspect of the layout.

Thanks for the fast reply I will try what you say, thanks again!

05-10-07, 02:14 PM   #1307
Arkive
A Cobalt Mageweaver
Thanks for the fast reply I will try what you say, thanks again!
As a note, most of these types of mods require you to sell one of the items first (or at least highlight over it at the vendor) before the price will show up in the tooltip. TMK, there is no prepackaged database with it...only what it populates from your playing. There may however be a downloadable database with the majority of the items in it that you can download though.

05-12-07, 10:13 AM   #1308
Nynaeve
A Cobalt Mageweaver

context menu

First, I love Mazzle. It is the best thing since the invention of the wheel.
I have used Mazzle since first release, and have always had this problem.
I checked everywhere, and couldn't find anything on this problem.
I wasn't sure if this was a "bug" per se, and so decided to put it here.
I was wondering, are the buttons in the context menu based on the 120
base buttons in any way?
This is why:

This is with a fresh install, no outside mods, new WTF, new Cache even. This also happens on my fiancee's warrior.
Any changes I make to the contents of the context menu change my shape/stance bars as well. On my druid it affects
both the cat and dire bear bars. It isn't so much a big issue, since it has always been there, I have never used it,
it is just a bit annoying.
Thanks!

05-12-07, 12:23 PM   #1309
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Nynaeve
First, I love Mazzle. It is the best thing since the invention of the wheel.
I have used Mazzle since first release, and have always had this problem.
I checked everywhere, and couldn't find anything on this problem.
I wasn't sure if this was a "bug" per se, and so decided to put it here.
I was wondering, are the buttons in the context menu based on the 120
base buttons in any way?
This is why:

This is with a fresh install, no outside mods, new WTF, new Cache even. This also happens on my fiancee's warrior.
Any changes I make to the contents of the context menu change my shape/stance bars as well. On my druid it affects
both the cat and dire bear bars. It isn't so much a big issue, since it has always been there, I have never used it,
it is just a bit annoying.
Thanks!
Yes, they do use action ID's, namely the last 32. The version of Bongos with the package is designed so that iit will never use those IDs.

If you have indeed not changed the button add-on, then I put too many buttons in one of the layouts. Which layout are you using?

05-13-07, 05:32 AM   #1310
blkmasta
A Murloc Raider
Bongos

Bongos seems to have died, as there are no buttons, and the bars are all over my screen. What do I do to bring them back to their usual state?
I have re-Mazzified to within an inch of burning out my computer, in upgrade, custom, and configuration modes, and it hasn't helped.
EDIT: I reinstalled Mazzle and it worked until I updated Bongos, so MazzleUI needs to be updated to work with this new version. And Ice Lance and Arcane Blast won't show up for some reason.

Last edited by blkmasta : 05-13-07 at 06:29 AM.

05-13-07, 07:07 AM   #1311
Maxian
A Cliff Giant

Originally Posted by blkmasta
Bongos seems to have died, as there are no buttons, and the bars are all over my screen. What do I do to bring them back to their usual state?
I have re-Mazzified to within an inch of burning out my computer, in upgrade, custom, and configuration modes, and it hasn't helped.
EDIT: I reinstalled Mazzle and it worked until I updated Bongos, so MazzleUI needs to be updated to work with this new version. And Ice Lance and Arcane Blast won't show up for some reason.
Bongos and Discord unit frames are probably the only addons of Mazzle UI pack that you must not update!

05-13-07, 09:43 AM   #1312
blkmasta
A Murloc Raider
Thing is, I use WUU to update stuff, and I'm lazy and click "Update All" rather than pick out those that need it. So updated Bongos compatibility would be much appreciated in next (if there is one) version of MUI. And compatibility with new mage spells, as I've just discovered, Invisibility isn't there either (I've edited bars to fit it in, but it's a pain to redo every time I get a new ability and remzzify to put it on the UI).

05-13-07, 10:33 AM   #1313
Nynaeve
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Yes, they do use action ID's, namely the last 32. The version of Bongos with the package is designed so that iit will never use those IDs.

If you have indeed not changed the button add-on, then I put too many buttons in one of the layouts. Which layout are you using?
I am currently using the "Simple Druid Layout." However, it happens even if i turn bongos off.
Could my problem just be from me having used Bongos before? I don't know why it would
ignore your design, but maybe there is a way to remap my cat and bear bar shifts? I seriously
doubt this is a design issue from your end, probably just the fact that, in general, mods don't
like me. I don't understand why the context menu is using those particual bars...

05-13-07, 11:00 AM   #1314
miho
A Murloc Raider
using Mazzle on different computers

Hey, im using Mazzle on different computers and it seems that my buttons change when i logon on another computer. Something i do wrong or are you not suppose to play on another computer?

05-13-07, 12:38 PM   #1315
Clardrian
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by blkmasta
Thing is, I use WUU to update stuff, and I'm lazy and click "Update All" rather than pick out those that need it. So updated Bongos compatibility would be much appreciated in next (if there is one) version of MUI. And compatibility with new mage spells, as I've just discovered, Invisibility isn't there either (I've edited bars to fit it in, but it's a pain to redo every time I get a new ability and remzzify to put it on the UI).
If you'd read around the forum, you'd have seen in at least one or two places that there are a few addons that mazzle modified, and that you cannot update. There's really no reason to update them anyway, since they work fine the way they are. It also says in several places that Mazzle has not implemented any of the new spells/talents from the 2.0/BC patch.

Originally Posted by miho
Hey, im using Mazzle on different computers and it seems that my buttons change when i logon on another computer. Something i do wrong or are you not suppose to play on another computer?
If you want to use wow on two computers, and not have to change the layout manually, or remazzify every time you switch, you'll have to install mazzle on both computers.

05-13-07, 03:53 PM   #1316
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by miho
Some button layouts are different on different aspect ratios.

If you routinely play the same character on machines with different aspect ratios, I suggest doing the following. Remazzify just the button layout on the machine with the larger aspect at the lower one. So, for example, if one machine is 1.33 and one is 1.25, remazzify the buttons on the 1.33 machine but manually select 1.25 first. Then remazzify the layout but not the buttons at 1.33 again.

05-14-07, 05:23 AM   #1317
Safetyoff
A Defias Bandit
Unique

To take equipment bar off, click on circle top right of UI box that contains all your buttons and such, the edge silver circle all are button for something. You shoudl try click on all of them to find out.

As for my question, because this is most complete UI I ever seen, I am not sure about going outside Mazzle update to update thing individually. Example of what I am talking about would be KTM threat meter, one I downloaded is 1.95 but current version is 1.98, I want to make sure UI is going to acknowledge updated version before switching old one out. Can any oen confirm I can do this without problem or shoudl I wait on malle to update next patch?

05-14-07, 06:37 AM   #1318
Koonihc
A Fallenroot Satyr
raids

Probably not a bug, but I can't figure out how to make this big column of players go anywhere else. Any ideas?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	raid.jpg
Views:	415
Size:	127.8 KB
ID:	1153  

05-14-07, 11:07 AM   #1319
Clardrian
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Koonihc
Probably not a bug, but I can't figure out how to make this big column of players go anywhere else. Any ideas?
Read the known issues thread.

05-14-07, 02:39 PM   #1320
miho
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz

Some button layouts are different on different aspect ratios.

If you routinely play the same character on machines with different aspect ratios, I suggest doing the following. Remazzify just the button layout on the machine with the larger aspect at the lower one. So, for example, if one machine is 1.33 and one is 1.25, remazzify the buttons on the 1.33 machine but manually select 1.25 first. Then remazzify the layout but not the buttons at 1.33 again.
I have the same aspect on both mashines, its my skills that change possision.. and get spread all over on all actionbars, or dissapair... and i have to put them manually back to the original placees. I have Mazzleui on both.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Support Thread (Ask questions here!) OLD