05-22-07, 01:22 PM   #1
waax
A Murloc Raider
My only problem.

I love mazzleui, I almost would go out on a limb and say I will never want to play wow ever again without it. I love how its organised and just everything about it is perfect.

With that being said, I only have one problem with mazzleui, and that is nothing.

With the patch though, to the right of my trinket menu, my pots/water/food bar are missing. There is a green dot in the middle of my screen that opens options which I think are for that addon but I cant get anything to work.

I highly value being able to use my food/water/potions whenever I please by moving my mouse a short distance but yet my action bars are filled with skills/other misc things. I dont have the 3 bubbles available for water/food/potions.

I greatly appreciate all the hard work you have put into this addon Mazzle and if I actually had a job, I would gladly donate to the project.

So what exact plugin am I dealing with here? Is there an easy way to remedy this?

Another problem is my map doesnt show anymore, allthough it is an invisible box because i can click on it.

Last edited by waax : 05-22-07 at 02:13 PM.
05-22-07, 03:04 PM   #2
Ayzlyn
A Fallenroot Satyr
the water/food/etc is auto bar which you can update on files.wowace.com
05-22-07, 03:27 PM   #3
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If you have problems after getting the new version of autobar, just delete your autobar settings in your SavedVariables folder and configure the add-on yourself.
05-22-07, 03:30 PM   #4
waax
A Murloc Raider
Much appreicated, thank you for the support =D.
05-22-07, 03:45 PM   #5
Sylvanra
A Defias Bandit
Still need help

I had similar problem. I updated Autboar... still it was just that button on the screen. So I deleted it's info from saved variables and clicked on it... I have no idea what to do to configure it to be like it was before patch

Please help, I pretty much need a step-by-step walk through, i'm pretty ignorant.

Thanks
05-22-07, 11:15 PM   #6
Koonihc
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Sylvanra
I had similar problem. I updated Autboar... still it was just that button on the screen. So I deleted it's info from saved variables and clicked on it... I have no idea what to do to configure it to be like it was before patch

Please help, I pretty much need a step-by-step walk through, i'm pretty ignorant.

Thanks

Ditto. TY for the help
05-23-07, 02:56 AM   #7
Cutestory
A Defias Bandit
After having the same problem, I updated AutoBar (among other things) with the WowAceUpdater, and the button you're talking about appeared at the middle of the screen--but AutoBar was back. I dragged it down manually to where it's supposed to appear in the UI, but I think if you set it to anchor to "MazzleUI Combat Log" I believe it accomplishes the same thing

Last edited by Cutestory : 05-23-07 at 03:08 AM.
05-23-07, 05:08 AM   #8
waax
A Murloc Raider
I deleted the original savedvariables, reinstalled auto bar, and with some finageling, got it to work. Allthough its not nearly as polished and refined as Mazzle had originally implemented it, it still works and does the job.

Thank you for the help.

In regards to getting it set up, goto http://code.google.com/p/autobar

Oh and Mazzle, I assure you that if you were to change Mazzleui to a pay-to-download basis, you would sure make a lot of money. I would really hate to see this interface fall down the drain in terms of development. Dont let *******s get the best of you and ruin your ambitions.
05-23-07, 01:57 PM   #9
doc309
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
i had the same problem. i d/l'd the latest autobar. now it works but the tooltip info shows at the mouse... only for autobar. any suggestions? i already looked in tinytooltip and tried checking everything to locked left.

thanks doc

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » My only problem.