08-27-11, 02:39 PM   #1
draketai
A Murloc Raider
Un-wanted colorful outlines on Abilities (Bartender/Dominos, ButtonFacade)

Hey so this is the best way I can show you what I mean...

The bottom left action button is stealth, and you see how there is a green outline around it to notate that it is a current buff? The same thing will happen to the other buttons showing when they are active, like sprint/evasion...etc.

I'm trying to remove this phenomena. It happens when I switched to Dominos too, I turn all the color boxes to black in the buttonfacade options and they still light up like that.

Anybody know the answer to this?
08-27-11, 02:43 PM   #2
Starinnia
Ninja Code Monkey
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Do you have InlineAura installed too?
08-27-11, 02:43 PM   #3
Haleth
This Space For Rent

Featured
That's the Checked texture, so if there's any option for that in your action bar addon that's what you want to look for.
08-27-11, 02:55 PM   #4
draketai
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Starinnia View Post
Do you have InlineAura installed too?
I do not. I use OmniCC though. I disabled it just for shiggles and this still occurred.

I'm going to try finding something in Bartender. Control + F - ing the word "Checked" gave me no results in either of the Action Bars LUA files, so I don't really know where to look.

Last edited by draketai : 08-27-11 at 02:59 PM.
08-27-11, 04:10 PM   #5
lerb
A Frostmaul Preserver

Originally Posted by draketai View Post
I do not. I use OmniCC though. I disabled it just for shiggles and this still occurred.

I'm going to try finding something in Bartender. Control + F - ing the word "Checked" gave me no results in either of the Action Bars LUA files, so I don't really know where to look.
I guess you're using ButtonFacade, and that's where you change colors for checked, equipped, pressed, hovered etc.
08-27-11, 04:52 PM   #6
Starinnia
Ninja Code Monkey
He mentioned changing the colors in ButtonFacade.

You may need to try a different skin, not all of them support all the button "layers".
08-27-11, 04:56 PM   #7
draketai
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by lerb View Post
I guess you're using ButtonFacade, and that's where you change colors for checked, equipped, pressed, hovered etc.
100% disabling Button Facade still causes the outlines to appear. As stated in the first post I went through every color check box in the Button Facade options, general and specific to Bartender and changed it to black and the colors still light up anyway.
08-27-11, 06:22 PM   #8
Unkn
Premium Member

What addons are you using? Obviously its something not mentioned yet, a cd tracker, buff mod etc...

Can count out Skada/Recount, DBM, chat mods, map mods(I would think)... but what else are you using?

Edit: Plus are you editing the correct button facade skin? If you are anything like me you have a trillion available, and sometimes it doesn't always pop to the right one
08-27-11, 08:49 PM   #9
Taryble
A Molten Giant

Are you using the buff mod "Raven"? It does buff/debuff coloration for active buffs (on self/target) and debuff coloration for active debuffs on target.
08-28-11, 01:32 AM   #10
draketai
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
Are you using the buff mod "Raven"? It does buff/debuff coloration for active buffs (on self/target) and debuff coloration for active debuffs on target.
You are a genius! I do indeed use Raven and it was indeed Raven! I found the options easily. I just never expected it to be my buff bar mod affecting my action bar.

Last edited by draketai : 08-28-11 at 01:39 AM.
08-28-11, 11:09 AM   #11
Taryble
A Molten Giant

Raven is turning into a lot more than just a "buff" mod - it has options to affect buff and debuff spells on your actionbars, cooldown bars like Forte's, and several other things.

I'm starting to hear the words "feeping creaturism" every time he releases a new version. :>

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Un-wanted colorful outlines on Abilities (Bartender/Dominos, ButtonFacade)