05-30-07, 05:29 PM   #1421
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by apexman
before the patch i was using the mazzle UI and you change the interface and wtf folder, which caused problems with the in game when i tried to change it back, i am no longer able to look at the 'looking for groups windows' or my quest log. I dont know what else to look at in order to fix i tried re-installing wow... which was a pain in the butt by the way. It worked for for the first time i ran it, then i tried this morning and i had the same problem. Any idea on how to fix it?
Delete the WTF and Interface folder. You'll be back with the stock UI.

05-30-07, 05:30 PM   #1422
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Bloodmoon
Hi! My first post!

Just wanted to once again thank you for this wonderful UI!

Now, since the latest patch, I've been unable to make the chat tab viewable for chat window 7. This is the right most combat log. I like to make this and chat window 6 transparent when using the eq skin.

Please help!

Use the options for Prat to make the chat tab visible, then change its settings.

05-30-07, 09:48 PM   #1423
Captwasabi
A Murloc Raider
Is there any way to increase font size of the Fubar submenus?

Hallo!

Awesome UI here but I have one niggling question that does not seem to be answered by the FAQ's and that is whether or not there is any way to increase the font size of the Fubar "submenu's"?

By submenus I mean the menus which pop up when you right-click either on a fubar addon or the fubar bar itself. The text in these menus are so tiny I can barely read them. Not a real need here, more of a vanity issue.

The only fix that I have found to work was to jack the UI scale all the way in the video options but that blew everything else out of wack.

Also, I'm pretty much clueless about all this stuff so please be gentle with me.

I can link to a screenshot if anyone needs.

Thanks!

05-30-07, 11:08 PM   #1424
ganders
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Everything is working great for me, I'm only having a problem with the context menu. It works fine, it's just that I can't bind it to the shift-mouse button 4 like I'm supposed to. I've tried re-Mazzifying but it doesn't do anything. I still can click the hotspot but I like being able to open the context menu on the fly without having to move my hand ALL the way to the mouse...

Thanks in advance.

05-31-07, 02:07 AM   #1425
Leots
A Kobold Labourer
Question Error

Hi,

I've got a problem concerning the UI interface lay-outs. One of the last questions asked by the Mazzifyer is what the UI lay-out should look like. You can choose three different styles. The problem is that I can choose only the 'standard' lay-out. When I choose one of the other two and I mazzify, WoW exits and gives me an error warning. I haven't seen another report of this error so maybe it has something to do with my computer. I play WoW on a 1680x1050 Intel iMac.

Thanks in advance,

Leots

05-31-07, 03:39 AM   #1426
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Captwasabi
Hallo!

Awesome UI here but I have one niggling question that does not seem to be answered by the FAQ's and that is whether or not there is any way to increase the font size of the Fubar "submenu's"?

By submenus I mean the menus which pop up when you right-click either on a fubar addon or the fubar bar itself. The text in these menus are so tiny I can barely read them. Not a real need here, more of a vanity issue.

The only fix that I have found to work was to jack the UI scale all the way in the video options but that blew everything else out of wack.

Also, I'm pretty much clueless about all this stuff so please be gentle with me.

I can link to a screenshot if anyone needs.

Thanks!
Right-click on an empty part of your Fubar and you'll get access to settings that can change things like that.

05-31-07, 03:41 AM   #1427
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by ganders
Everything is working great for me, I'm only having a problem with the context menu. It works fine, it's just that I can't bind it to the shift-mouse button 4 like I'm supposed to. I've tried re-Mazzifying but it doesn't do anything. I still can click the hotspot but I like being able to open the context menu on the fly without having to move my hand ALL the way to the mouse...

Thanks in advance.
Under the MazzleUI section of bindings, you can rebind it to whatever you want.

05-31-07, 03:42 AM   #1428
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Leots
Hi,

I've got a problem concerning the UI interface lay-outs. One of the last questions asked by the Mazzifyer is what the UI lay-out should look like. You can choose three different styles. The problem is that I can choose only the 'standard' lay-out. When I choose one of the other two and I mazzify, WoW exits and gives me an error warning. I haven't seen another report of this error so maybe it has something to do with my computer. I play WoW on a 1680x1050 Intel iMac.

Thanks in advance,

Leots
There are multiple threads about that issue with Macs. Check one of them out.

05-31-07, 07:30 AM   #1429
Bloodmoon
A Defias Bandit

Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz

Use the options for Prat to make the chat tab visible, then change its settings.
Was able to do that before the patch, not since. It's only a problem with the chat tab for Chat Window 7 (the right-most combat log).

Basically, it's stuck on hidden, and I can't select either of the other two options above it.

Sorry if I wasn't clearer.

05-31-07, 07:52 AM   #1430
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Bloodmoon
Was able to do that before the patch, not since. It's only a problem with the chat tab for Chat Window 7 (the right-most combat log).

Basically, it's stuck on hidden, and I can't select either of the other two options above it.

Sorry if I wasn't clearer.
I just tried it and experienced the same thing. You might want to report that to the Prat authors.

As a workaround, I was able to show them by changing the Prat ChatTabs setting from "Individual" to "Global". You can then make your changes and set it back to "Individual" to hide them again.

05-31-07, 09:04 AM   #1431
tikitorchxd
A Murloc Raider
map problem..

hi, i just started using mazzleui and when i try to open the map, it doesnt show up, but i cant rotate my view with the mouse like when its normally open. i keep thinking its a transparency issue but idk where to change it. also when the need/greed/pass pane comes up, some of the buttons arrnt visable. any help would be appreciated, thanks

05-31-07, 09:14 AM   #1432
Bloodmoon
A Defias Bandit

I just tried it and experienced the same thing. You might want to report that to the Prat authors.

As a workaround, I was able to show them by changing the Prat ChatTabs setting from "Individual" to "Global". You can then make your changes and set it back to "Individual" to hide them again.
Yup that worked, thanks!

05-31-07, 09:26 AM   #1433
Arkive
A Cobalt Mageweaver
<pointless ramble>

Hah...just read this thread again today and noticed the chat tab issue...ironic that I was looking into the same problem (indirectly from trying to change font sizes) this morning. If only I had read this first I might have saved myself a few minutes :P

</pointless ramble>

05-31-07, 05:35 PM   #1434
Captwasabi
A Murloc Raider

Right-click on an empty part of your Fubar and you'll get access to settings that can change things like that.
Hey Mazzlefizz.

I'm hoping the problem is just me but I've tried that. Just so I'm sure we are talking about the same thing I've included a screenshot. I need to increase the font size of the menu as shown in the pic.

Thanks!

06-01-07, 12:22 AM   #1435
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Hey Mazzlefizz.

I'm hoping the problem is just me but I've tried that. Just so I'm sure we are talking about the same thing I've included a screenshot. I need to increase the font size of the menu as shown in the pic.

Thanks!
Umm...if you look in that very screenshot you posted, there's a submenu called "Font Size".

06-01-07, 06:51 AM   #1436
Captwasabi
A Murloc Raider

Umm...if you look in that very screenshot you posted, there's a submenu called "Font Size".
And therein, as the bard once said, lies the rub my dear Mazzlefizz. When I use that font size option it only changes the text on the panel (i.e., - the pluging names, etc.) where what I need is to change the size of that right-click menu itself.

Also, is there anyway to change the size of the little 3d dude in the lower left? Some of the text there is rather tiny.

Again, these are mostly vanity issues and if they can't be changed then I'll just have to deal with it.

06-01-07, 07:38 AM   #1437
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

And therein, as the bard once said, lies the rub my dear Mazzlefizz. When I use that font size option it only changes the text on the panel (i.e., - the pluging names, etc.) where what I need is to change the size of that right-click menu itself.
Hmm, in that case, I don't know. I don't see anything obvious. You may want to ask over at the Ace forums.

Also, is there anyway to change the size of the little 3d dude in the lower left? Some of the text there is rather tiny.
Discord Unit Frames.

06-01-07, 12:31 PM   #1438
Captwasabi
A Murloc Raider

Hmm, in that case, I don't know. I don't see anything obvious. You may want to ask over at the Ace forums.

Gotcha. I'll take a look there.
Discord Unit Frames.
Yowza! This section should come with a warning or something!

Looks like I'm almost exactly where I want to be but I have two more questions (of course!)

Both pertain to the litle 3D dude but I don't think I found the way to manipulate them in the Discord Unit Frames section.

First is the %age amount of my armor.
Second. There is a button near my little 3D dude which if I click once casts bloodrage and on the next click casts battleshout. What is that thing?

Thanks again for helping this old fart out.

06-01-07, 02:05 PM   #1439
Brem
Premium Member

Premium Member
Gotcha. I'll take a look there.

Yowza! This section should come with a warning or something!

Looks like I'm almost exactly where I want to be but I have two more questions (of course!)

Both pertain to the litle 3D dude but I don't think I found the way to manipulate them in the Discord Unit Frames section.

First is the %age amount of my armor.
Second. There is a button near my little 3D dude which if I click once casts bloodrage and on the next click casts battleshout. What is that thing?

Thanks again for helping this old fart out.
That should be Smartbuff. Theres a button to configure that way over yonder by the (M) on the right hand side. Or I think just /sb should give you the configuration menu

-----------------
MazzleUI Beta Tester

06-01-07, 07:29 PM   #1440
Captwasabi
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Brem
That should be Smartbuff. Theres a button to configure that way over yonder by the (M) on the right hand side. Or I think just /sb should give you the configuration menu
Thanks Brem. Trully appreciate it.

One last question, I promise.

Bottom right corner of my screen within the MazzleUI. Right above the ActionBar and Trinket Bar I have some info. Server time, gold, etc. I'm slowly searching through all the addons to enlarge those as well but if anyone knows your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Again, all your assistance is truly appreciated.

***EDIT***

Ok, I'm actually learning on my own here. I know, it's amazing but it's true.

I've figured out that the durability info beneath the 3D dude is a status window as is the info on the right side of the UI. I can adjust the scale but I can't seem to be able to move the status window locations. Is there any way to nudge those guys around? Thanks.

Again, I'll keep playing around with various layouts until I learn but if anyone has a definitive yes/no I'ld appreciate it greatly.

Thanks!

***EDIT Part Deux***

I CAN LEARN!!! Alt+left click the status window to drag it. yay me! I'm happy now!

Last edited by Captwasabi : 06-02-07 at 12:26 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Support Thread (Ask questions here!) OLD