Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
10-07-15, 09:53 AM   #1
sirann
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Sanity Check Optimization

Hello all,

I found I was frequently forgetting to do basic things like re-equip trinkets/cloaks/rings when I use the various portal items that use these slots. Further, I found myself forgetting to reapply poisons when swapping between specs. Lastly, I would hate going across my logs for a night to find that I had run out of agi pots and was not pre-potting/double potting.

This addon essentially performs 3 checks every time a readycheck is performed, first it makes sure my ilevel is reasonable, then it checks to ensure I have a DPS poison on, and lastly it scans my bags to check the number of pots I have (if any).

If the conditions aren't met, it just puts a nice annoying box of various colors over my character reminding me that I am a failure in life.

The code can be found here: http://pastebin.com/pMhDWT3v

The code works exactly as I want, and while not super duper resource heavy, I wanted to throw this out to the far better coders that visit this site to see if I could optimize it further!

Last edited by sirann : 10-07-15 at 10:12 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Sanity Check Optimization