02-19-07, 11:18 AM   #161
Nesquick
A Murloc Raider
Hi, Stunwatch is really a MUST for a rogue, I suggest this as a class specific feature for rogues or maybe even druids.

1st I tried Natur's ECB, but it's not that good and it's all messy on the screen.
A stunwatch bar with an included energy(current)/energy(max) in it would be sweet.
The addon i'm talking about is outdated and will not be updated, and I kinda miss it.
But it's a great help for us rogues in PvP aswell.
Mainly I ask for a stunwatch bar, but the energy shower (or even tick shower), would be a nice fit. A nice mix of Energywatch and Stunwatch
"Yea, forgiveness is between them and God... I arrange the meetings."

02-19-07, 02:07 PM   #162
yothisbling
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Smile FuBar Item Bonus

FuBar Item Bonus would be nice!

02-20-07, 04:50 AM   #163
iljott
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

Originally Posted by yothisbling
FuBar Item Bonus would be nice!
You're free to include any extra Fubar addons that you may want to on your own. Mazzle decided to go with a more generalised approach (albeit different characters will have different Fubar addons nonetheless) and only include Fubar addons of general interest. That said, if you wish to include more addons for Fubar, it won't upset the MazzleUI at all.

02-20-07, 11:18 PM   #164
Kamishimi
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
I have to admit, I'm not a big fan of the way that Simply Combat Log is set up. It seems to miss some events that my old combat log caught and other similar things.

MazzleUI v1.0 Coming Soon to an Interface Near You!
http://mazzlefizz.wowinterface.com/

02-21-07, 04:46 AM   #165
coniferous
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Originally Posted by Kamishimi
I have to admit, I'm not a big fan of the way that Simply Combat Log is set up. It seems to miss some events that my old combat log caught and other similar things.
It could be handy for people using the Mr. Magoo text size so combat messages dont pop up on two lines.

02-21-07, 09:33 PM   #166
groosome
A Murloc Raider
Awesome UI. My eyes are slowly adjusting to the .64 scaling.

I was wondering if anyone has suggested adding the pets health / mana to the Hud?

I'm used to other mods showing this and sometimes I forget to glance down and check until it's to late.

Cheers.

02-21-07, 10:59 PM   #167
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Kamishimi

That's more likely a result of my configuration than anything to do with SimpleCombatLog or ParserLib. I asked for people to offer recommendations or settings for other classes, but, like most things, no one ever submitted anything.

02-21-07, 11:01 PM   #168
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by groosome
Awesome UI. My eyes are slowly adjusting to the .64 scaling.

I was wondering if anyone has suggested adding the pets health / mana to the Hud?

I'm used to other mods showing this and sometimes I forget to glance down and check until it's to late.

Cheers.
Yes, it's been suggested a few times. It's more an issue of finding a nice way to add it to the current HUD graphic than anything else.

02-22-07, 01:08 AM   #169
Obliza
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
Yes, it's been suggested a few times. It's more an issue of finding a nice way to add it to the current HUD graphic than anything else.
Mazzle did you ever see the UI Hud made by Gohan11 on the Discord Forums?
His idea was to have the pet bar between the Player and Target kinda like this.

Of course it would look a lot better then a square green bar. >.> <.<
And you could make it shorter from the top and put the focus bar on top.

02-22-07, 01:12 AM   #170
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Obliza
Mazzle did you ever see the UI Hud made by Gohan11 on the Discord Forums?
His idea was to have the pet bar between the Player and Target kinda like this.
Of course it would look a lot better then a square green bar. >.> <.<
And you could make it shorter from the top and put the focus bar on top.
Yeah, that's a good idea. There's a range thing in there now, but I could probably put it above it.

I'm not so sure about the focus thing though. Having a unit frame in the middle of the screen is very contrary to the philosophy of the rest of the layout.

02-24-07, 01:18 PM   #171
Couldar
A Murloc Raider
LOL please dont put anything there currently I use that space for my traps and FD button, and I would hate to have anything new to coplicate my UI since I finally got it looking purty
Was wondering if you have looked at ArcHud and how it incorporates pet health and focus as small arcs on the inside of your health and targets health arcs.
Also wondering and I'm sure this is in the wrong place but how do I disable the 3d models of my party, those are just too much and are currently sitting in the middle of my chat windows for some odd reason making it difficult to read my chat log.

02-24-07, 05:24 PM   #172
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Couldar
LOL please dont put anything there currently I use that space for my traps and FD button, and I would hate to have anything new to coplicate my UI since I finally got it looking purty
Was wondering if you have looked at ArcHud and how it incorporates pet health and focus as small arcs on the inside of your health and targets health arcs.
Also wondering and I'm sure this is in the wrong place but how do I disable the 3d models of my party, those are just too much and are currently sitting in the middle of my chat windows for some odd reason making it difficult to read my chat log.
You probably changed to a different unit frame add-on, so the models don't know where to go. There are currently no options to turn of the models.

02-26-07, 03:59 AM   #173
Couldar
A Murloc Raider
I finally figured it out, when I customized my unit frames i didnt see the "pedestal" option so they just got moved like they should have. But found it fixed it and got them in the right place.

02-27-07, 03:01 PM   #174
Olwe
A Defias Bandit
I was just wondering being a new MazzleUI user (love it) have u thought about putting the circle mods such as Necrosis in and incorperating it with your art cause they run anyway its just something i would like to see

02-27-07, 03:06 PM   #175
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

Originally Posted by Olwe
I was just wondering being a new MazzleUI user (love it) have u thought about putting the circle mods such as Necrosis in and incorperating it with your art cause they run anyway its just something i would like to see
Lol I actually tried using Palythus (similar to necrosis), and I found no point in using it since after mazzify with pre-setup layout buttons and with the autobar, there i just no point in using Necrosis or Palythus. (They don't fit anyways )

02-27-07, 03:57 PM   #176
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Yeah, it's a space issue and its functionality is redundant with other things in the UI. If you really like it, I'm sure you can find a way to work it in somewhere. I know that many people do.

02-27-07, 04:16 PM   #177
Flarin
A Frostmaul Preserver

Once many moons ago when I was testing the Beta I moved all of my action bars to one side of the bottom part of the screen and shrunk the circle mod (crylosis that time for my mage) and it seemed to work nicely.

/bob to access the options for the Bongos Bars.

02-27-07, 05:55 PM   #178
Olwe
A Defias Bandit
ok kool thanks for getting back so quick

03-02-07, 07:41 AM   #179
Mavtoo
A Defias Bandit
shackle watch

Ok first of all i think i don't have to say again how amazing MazzleUI is...

But there are a few things i missed after first using this UI:

1. some others had said it already.. GroupCalendar would be a nice extension of this UI.

2. Shackle Watch would be nice.

Shackle watch is like sheep watch for Mages, but for priests and their Shackle.
With Chronometer you can see how long a Shackle should work but if it brokes before Chronometer isn't able to realze it as far as i know. Another advantage of Shackle Watch is that it could set the Target you have to shackle as focus. So if it breaks earlier than expected you don't have to target it again to reshackle.
My personal Problem is that shackle watch don't seems to work with german clients at the moment but for english using Priests i think it would be great.

I will work on translating it and adding it to my mazzleUI by myself but in would love to see it in future releases of MazzleUI.

And i think the few bugs with german client and MazzleUI i will post in bug reports thread
*gg*

so thanks a lot for this great work.

Mav

03-03-07, 10:01 PM   #180
Azrael78
A Murloc Raider

Lightbulb A addon that would be nice

I just came back to WOW after a long time of being away and found out that my old UI didn't work anymore. I tried many others and found yours to be by far the best. What I would like to see in it is a mod like what Easy Priest was like. I know Easy Priest won't work anymore but I played with it for so long that I can't play my Priest without it. The things I miss the most about it is the "right click self cast", and the "targets target cast" options. I have looked on the old Easy Priest page and found that ALOT of people are looking for it to come back in some fashion. If someone else has already done it then maybe you can just add it to your addon set. Or maybe you can make one like it. If I knew anything about making mods I would do it myself. Well sorry this post is so long but I really want that bad and I think your mod is one of the best in the game.

Keep up the good work
Azrael

Thunderhorn : Castagirl
Thungerhorn : Healagirl

Last edited by Azrael78 : 03-03-07 at 10:27 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Feature Requests and All Other Suggestions OLD