09-05-18, 05:32 PM   #1
Jynks
A Frostmaul Preserver
Simple Mini-Map addon with ICON DRAW / MENU thing.

So recently I tried "ObeliskMinimap" as it was pick of the week.. but after loading into a new zone the entire mod broke on me. (I made a post about it in the ObeliskMinimap comment area if you want to see the error)... but one thing I loved in the short time I had it running is the cool "icon draw" on the map, that allowed you to store all you mini-map icons in a single location. I'm not a big fan of Titan Panel type things.. and usually have to disable minimap icons and use slash commands..

TL;DR : Besides ObeliskMinimap, is there any mods that can store all your mod minimap icons in a drop down or draw or something?
09-05-18, 07:51 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Why don't you try Minimaps Button Frame ?

True, it's not a minimap addon, but, it collects the buttons and puts them in a nice little "box" for you. Which you can make disappear. It even has a few skins available for it.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

Last edited by jeffy162 : 09-05-18 at 07:57 PM.
09-05-18, 08:07 PM   #3
Jynks
A Frostmaul Preserver
Originally Posted by jeffy162 View Post
Why don't you try Minimaps Button Frame ?
perfect, thank you.
09-05-18, 08:41 PM   #4
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You're welcome.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Simple Mini-Map addon with ICON DRAW / MENU thing.