10-29-07, 08:26 AM   #1
zekial-an
A Defias Bandit
Some small issues with mazzle ui.

Ive been using mazzle ui for a while now and find it to be the best mod compilation out there; great work! =)
I have a few small issues though, would be great if some one could help me out a little.
Ive completely borked my chat windows up, is there a way i can get back to the default prat / scl config? I realise window locations are decided when u choose your res but I don’t want to mazzify again. Is there a way i can just mazzify these two mods on their own?

I cant seem to find the option for auto buff / smart cast that is rebinding my mouse scroll wheel every time i log in / out or ./reloadui.

Id like to make my ToT unit frame more like my focus target one, at the moment the only ToT feedback I get is at the bottom of my target frame. Ive messed around in the DUF options on the TOT section but cant seem to find the actual unti fram anywhere

Thanks for any help in advance.

Last edited by zekial-an : 10-29-07 at 09:32 AM.
10-29-07, 04:13 PM   #2
Ualaa
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
On the right side of your screen, the bottom part where it says Mazzle UI (to the right of the time, fps, ping etc), there are three buttons very close to the words Mazzle UI. Mousing over will tell you which they are, the far left is smart buff.

Initially I did not like the scroll wheel activating buffs, because by default both Fel Armor and Demon Armor are set up with Smart Buff. So scrolling in or out would cast one then the other, and be a complete waste of mana. If you go into smart buff, and set it to only cast the buffs you want, the scroll wheel is an incredibly convenient and easy way to refresh your buffs.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Some small issues with mazzle ui.