10-30-07, 11:12 PM   #1
Gantoris
A Kobold Labourer
Straight answer please

Simple question... do the developers of mazzleui have any plans to create a new version of mazzle when 2.3 hits?

Im not talking about just random users playing with the .lua files and posting here as everyone makes a desperate bid to get some usability out (*cough* 2.2 *cough) of it but a proper stable real release of mazzle that'll just work like it used to.

Please dont miss read this as a flame i love mazzle and have a lot of respect for they folks that made it as its by far the best mod pack for WoW, the thought of having to live without it makes me want to cry irl. However i just cant be arsed going through all the crap it took to get some semblence of order again after 2.2 and would really like to know if i should be looking into alternatives.

As i understand it the guy that made it (mazzlefizz?) has left warcraft for LotR (lol!) so im assuming he wont ever be updating the program but has anyone officially taken over? is anyone working on a new version?

If the answer to these questions is no then can anyone recomend an alternative mod pack that will achieve similar results?
10-31-07, 05:50 PM   #2
obsidianblack
A Cobalt Mageweaver

As far as your answer. That topic is all over the forums. No one else has gotten an answer and more than likely neither will you at this moment in time. WHy don't you go a head and read all the posts regarding the subject.

As far as an alternative. There are none out there so well done as MazzleUi. Simply for usability and ease of setup and over all looks no other UI compares. Mirage is a distant second. Or you can always take the many many hours that it took mazzle and Her list of decidated users to fine toon this UI and Make your own UI.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Straight answer please