10-22-07, 02:59 PM   #1
SymbioticGenius
A Defias Bandit
Antagonist, and Chronometer

I cannot seem to located the anchors for them. I go into Niagara, click Lock and Anchor and here is what happens.

In the case of Antagonist, Anchor 1 comes up, but two and three do not, even when I hit test and see the bars, the anchors still do not appear.

In the case of Chronometer, the Anchor is not there and all 5 bars are on top of each other when I hit test.

Anyone else with this problem or a fix?

I have updated them, deleted old folders, Re-Mazzified, and still nothing...
10-23-07, 03:28 AM   #2
Moibus
A Defias Bandit
I am having the same problem but only on some of my characters. I think it may have

something to do with the mazzification process because when I make a new toon and mazzify

now there are a bunch of errors regarding fame placements being moved to default positions

and chronometer and antagonist are both on the list. I dont think i've mazzified the

characters its been working on since I noticed the issue so I cant be sure if that is actually

what breaks it or not. I think this started after I updated chron. one day but I have gone back

to the previous version and it hasnt helped. Any assistance that can be given on this matter

would be greatly appreciated!
10-26-07, 12:34 AM   #3
Moibus
A Defias Bandit
Anyone have any ideas?
10-26-07, 05:46 AM   #4
Arkive
A Cobalt Mageweaver
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You can try deleting the config files for those two mods out of the WTF folder. Be sure and check both the account and character savedvariables folders. At that point it should be reset and you can move them from their default locations to where you want.
10-26-07, 10:41 AM   #5
Cke1
A Defias Bandit
I was having the exact same problem when creating new toons. Re-mazzlefying didn't work for me. What I ended up doing is cut-n-paste the Antagonist/Chronometer entries from the layout-cache.txt on a toon that works. This is sufficient enough for me.
10-27-07, 01:18 AM   #6
Moibus
A Defias Bandit
Thank you Cke1, that worked great!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Antagonist, and Chronometer