10-27-07, 10:24 AM   #1
Yamamoto
A Murloc Raider
BC Spells

ok i've searched through the forum via the search forum function. but i didn't find out how to implement the bc spell patch under download. i installed it and went to mazzify but i get the exact same buttons no changes whatsoever. when i go to check bugsack there's nothing there. the only "error" i see when i mazzify is it says something about "bongos can't reset go into mazzify to allow it to be changed" or something to that extent. i go in and i can't find a bongos anywhere that i can click on that allows mazzle to access it.
10-27-07, 10:44 AM   #2
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Yamamoto
ok i've searched through the forum via the search forum function. but i didn't find out how to implement the bc spell patch under download. i installed it and went to mazzify but i get the exact same buttons no changes whatsoever. when i go to check bugsack there's nothing there. the only "error" i see when i mazzify is it says something about "bongos can't reset go into mazzify to allow it to be changed" or something to that extent. i go in and i can't find a bongos anywhere that i can click on that allows mazzle to access it.
Whatever BC spell patch you're talking about, it was not made by me or anyone that has been involved with the project in the past. It was probably some user-submitted download. I have no idea whether it works or would actually cause problems.
10-27-07, 06:30 PM   #3
Yamamoto
A Murloc Raider
oh ok nvm then thanks for the response. so in order for me to have the newest BC spells for my hunter i assume then i'll just have to add it in myself?

a second question is there a way for me to change my paging button from "f" to another letter?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » BC Spells