10-23-07, 10:17 AM   #1
cobaltpi
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Please help, Lost Quest tracking

Why can't I see the Quest tracker on the screen anymore? After loading Mazzle it comes up for a second in the middle of the screen, but doesn't stay up in the corner. Please help.
10-23-07, 10:38 AM   #2
@LLmIxEdUp
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by cobaltpi
Why can't I see the Quest tracker on the screen anymore? After loading Mazzle it comes up for a second in the middle of the screen, but doesn't stay up in the corner. Please help.
nquestlog is the quest addon delivered with mazzle. you might look at the setting for that mod. accessible through fubar or mazzle config

I have had issues with the quest log moving off screen after moving it around. I think this is an issue with the moveframes addon. there is an option to reset the frame positions in the mazzle config. right at the bottom of the list of addons AFAICR. this seems to fix it. just don't move it around and it won't get lost - if that is the issue you are having.

Not sure if you are referring to the main quest log, the nquestlog 'minion', or the default quest tracker. I 'think' the nquestlog minion overrides the default quest tracker display, but that is a wild guess.

If it's something else you are referring to then I can only hope someone else has a suggestion.
10-23-07, 10:59 AM   #3
cobaltpi
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I actually disabled nquestlog cause I like using Doublewide in conjunction with Lightheaded. I also use Quecho so I can see where my party members are in the quests. I have also had the problem with the frames opening out of the visible area, and I just open my char frame and it pulls the other frames into position, then i move the frames to the bottom and close them and that seems to reset them.

What is missing is the list that stays on the screen when you are working a quest that shows how many more items u need so you don't need to keep opening the log to see.

Any ideas?
10-23-07, 03:33 PM   #4
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I think the default Blizzard tracker is anchored to the minimap. Since the minimap has been moved to the bottom, it's probably either off screen and/or under the artwork. You'll need to find another add-on that will allow you to move it somewhere else. Normally, this isn't an issue because nQuestLog provides its own tracker which MazzleUI does place.
10-29-07, 11:40 AM   #5
cobaltpi
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
I think the default Blizzard tracker is anchored to the minimap. Since the minimap has been moved to the bottom, it's probably either off screen and/or under the artwork. You'll need to find another add-on that will allow you to move it somewhere else. Normally, this isn't an issue because nQuestLog provides its own tracker which MazzleUI does place.
Thank you Mazzlefizz, that clears a bit up for me.The reason I am taking this so far is because I am using Quecho which also tracks party members progress, and it is attached to the Blizzard quest tracker.

I figured out how to do it, in case anyone is wondering, I used Move Anything and just moved the frame. Woot!

Thanks

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Please help, Lost Quest tracking