08-24-08, 03:49 AM   #1
EternalMydNyt
A Murloc Raider

Mining Addon

Is there any Addon which assists in the location of mining nodes? I love mining as a profession as its a great source of money and its materials are needed in most of the crafts but it can be so hard to track down certain veins at times.

I know there are questhelper addons which can give you like a general area on a map that the enemies your searching for will spawn... maybe something like that is a more specifac vein finder isnt available?
08-24-08, 04:01 AM   #2
Ravendwyr
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I use GatherMate myself. This makes notes of vein locations and shows them on the World Map and the Minimap.

It's compatiable with TomTom so you can right-click on a map icon and make a TomTom waypoint showing distance and direction from you.

There's also _VirtualMap which creates a virtual overlay of veins on the main screen. The only gripe I have with this is that if there are loads of nodes around, it can get very hard to see.

GatherMate does NOT come pre-bundled with vein locations, but you can import data from GatherMate Data.

Hope this helps!
08-24-08, 04:44 AM   #3
Mera
Retired of WoW, In ESO :)

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
There is also Cartographer, I will use for life that one.
Mera[xeh]? - La CroisadeEcarlate (wow)

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Mining Addon