10-24-19, 04:33 PM   #1
jessica
A Cyclonian
bugsack error, how to identify addon?

I wonder how do I know which addon is causing the error, I keep getting this error everytime I login.

51x ...Tracker\Libs\LibPetJournal-2.0\LibPetJournal-2.0-31.lua:197: ClearFilters() not called yet
[C]: ?
...Tracker\Libs\LibPetJournal-2.0\LibPetJournal-2.0-31.lua:197: in function `RestoreFilters'
...Tracker\Libs\LibPetJournal-2.0\LibPetJournal-2.0-31.lua:376: in function `_LoadPetsFinish'
...Tracker\Libs\LibPetJournal-2.0\LibPetJournal-2.0-31.lua:309: in function `LoadPets'
...Tracker\Libs\LibPetJournal-2.0\LibPetJournal-2.0-31.lua:422: in function `?'
...Tracker\Libs\LibPetJournal-2.0\LibPetJournal-2.0-31.lua:47: in function <...Tracker\Libs\LibPetJournal-2.0\LibPetJournal-2.0.lua:46>

Locals:
(*temporary) = false
(*temporary) = "ClearFilters() not called yet"
10-24-19, 04:53 PM   #2
Kanegasi
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The last part of the addon's name should be "Tracker". What addons do you have with "Tracker" in the name?
10-24-19, 07:14 PM   #3
jessica
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
The last part of the addon's name should be "Tracker". What addons do you have with "Tracker" in the name?
Lets see....

PetTracker
PetTracker_Config
PetTracker_Breeds
WorldQuestTracker
ZoneAchievementTracker

lol I got many, so still unclear.
but one interesting note, this bug did not show up before I installed ORa3 addon, I think...not 100% sure tho.
10-24-19, 07:29 PM   #4
Kanegasi
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It's PetTracker. The error is coming from its LibPetJournal reacting to "PET_JOURNAL_LIST_UPDATE" on login. The issue was reported here. There's supposedly a fix here if you don't mind editing the LibPetJournal file mentioned in the error. The red highlights on the left are the original code lines, the green highlights on the right are what to change them to.
10-25-19, 09:20 AM   #5
jessica
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
It's PetTracker. The error is coming from its LibPetJournal reacting to "PET_JOURNAL_LIST_UPDATE" on login. The issue was reported here. There's supposedly a fix here if you don't mind editing the LibPetJournal file mentioned in the error. The red highlights on the left are the original code lines, the green highlights on the right are what to change them to.
Thank you for that, but I wont mess with the files, ill just wait for an update.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » bugsack error, how to identify addon?