08-27-08, 08:36 AM   #1
Khirsanth
A Defias Bandit

Hitsmode Addon and Chat Window Skinner?

Greetings I am looking for a hitsmode addon that does two things. First it has to allow the chat window to be resized to a narrow column. The default chat window can't be made narrow enough. Second I need it to grab incoming battle text and reduce it to colored numbers. IE " Facemelter 5000 irradiates you for 5,000 points of arcane damage." would get reduced to "5,000" of a color appropriate to its' damage type and be displayed in the narrow chat window it is directed to.
This mod existed for eq1 back in the day, but I have yet to see one floating around. If there is one and I am clueless PLZ point me to it.
Also if someone could point me to info regarding skinning of the actual chat window I would appreciate it.
Thanks for your time
08-27-08, 09:15 AM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...-HitsMode.html

There's also a version of it in the WotLK download category.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Hitsmode Addon and Chat Window Skinner?