02-17-07, 10:37 PM   #1
rhux
A Defias Bandit
Ag_unitframe problem

ok so AG_unitframe was working fine for me until i accidently clicked the disabled button on it. Now i tried to do /aguf and /ag_unitframes for the menu to pop up but it doesn't work. I deleted aguf and readded it into my addon folder, and its still the same. Any help please?
02-18-07, 12:28 AM   #2
ReverendD
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
On your char selection screen, hit your Addon button and make sure there is a checkmark next to it. Some addons when you choose disable, it will disable it completely by unchecking itself in the Addon area. If you only delete the addon and no the settings file, then the setting to have it disabled is still there.

But check in the Addons area first.

Also, the comand is /aguf config .
02-18-07, 12:55 AM   #3
rhux
A Defias Bandit
It is checked in the chars selection screen. Maybe i should try deleting the setting file to see if that works?

Where can i find the setting file? lol

Last edited by rhux : 02-18-07 at 01:01 AM.
02-18-07, 01:07 AM   #4
Colton
A Fallenroot Satyr

Deleting the AddOn itself won't change anything unless you delete the SavedVariables file that goes along with it that stores the addons settings. What I would suggest, however, is in order to keep your settings, get FuBar and DeuceCommander. You'll find ag_UnitFrames in the list as long as it's not disabled at the character menu or the folders deleted. You should be able to re-enable it (with a relog to hide the Blizzard frames) and keep your settings.

If that still doesn't solve the problem, look for
World of Warcraft/WTF/<account name>/SavedVariables/ag_UnitFrames.lua

Last edited by Colton : 02-18-07 at 01:10 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Ag_unitframe problem