02-16-10, 06:40 AM   #1941
Byakko
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Landrell View Post
Odd, I ran in a pug run with a druid tank mentioning they had a hard time configuring the cast bars of LUI earlier today! Anyhow...
It's the problem with a lot of the elements tied to specific kgPanels' panels, including the cast bars. When I accidentally clicked AutoCollapse on the Omen config, it caused the panel it was attached to to detach and float up. Even after I managed to move it back into position, the scripting b/t it and the Omen 'button' panel was messed up and Omen would not react correctly anymore. I had to reinstall LUI to get the UI back up and running again, since I can't really figure out kgPanel's scripting and couldn't fix it within the config menu itself.

Also, for some reason, dafonts.com isn't loading for me, but I found the fonts you suggested, thank you! However, isn't the SharedMedia addon currently 8 months old? Is it still usable? I searched on Wowinterface and found Grizzly'sSharedMedia which appears to be an updated version of SharedMedia for WOTLK.

02-16-10, 09:06 AM   #1942
Sec
A Cyclonian

Originally Posted by Byakko View Post

Also, for some reason, dafonts.com isn't loading for me, but I found the fonts you suggested, thank you! However, isn't the SharedMedia addon currently 8 months old? Is it still usable?
Yes, SharedMedia is still usable. I am using it right now, including the option to have my own "MyMedia" folder/resources.

02-16-10, 09:11 AM   #1943
Ferous
Sheer Sense of Doom
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I'm in the process of remaking Onslaughts 2.0 Beta UI BUT I don't have permission perse atm... So don't ask me! :O But, you are free to state you want it lol but I'd like permission of course, a fan update anyway until
Veniche comes back and does it themselves Preview so far, still in the process took me about 2 hours to do what I've done so far:

http://i50.tinypic.com/syw7ma.jpg

02-16-10, 05:46 PM   #1944
Landrell
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by Byakko View Post
Also, for some reason, dafonts.com isn't loading for me, but I found the fonts you suggested, thank you! However, isn't the SharedMedia addon currently 8 months old? Is it still usable? I searched on Wowinterface and found Grizzly'sSharedMedia which appears to be an updated version of SharedMedia for WOTLK.
My apologies Byakko, here is the correct site. You can also find a more updated version of the Shared Media folder at Curse. It's not like the latest and greatest, but it is updated.

Fear my Aim, for it be True, Swfit, and Deadly!

02-16-10, 09:27 PM   #1945
Ferous
Sheer Sense of Doom
Alrighty, here is my current a bit more configured up, and I switched to Macaroon! For my first time, as I've never used it :P I like it so far, though the configuration was daunting at first!

02-17-10, 12:11 PM   #1946
Aimath
A Defias Bandit
My new UI

02-17-10, 02:58 PM   #1947
nightcracker
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by Aimath View Post
My new UI

I like the overlapping actionbuttons. I hate your unitframes though, way to cluttered IMO.

@Ferous: Slick, as always. Do you play World of Warcraft or World of UICraft?

02-17-10, 04:25 PM   #1948
Epiphany17
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Thought I would go ahead and post here

This is way to hmm, how would I put it... "normal" for me. But I'm liking it quite a lot. It works great for healing instances and just keeping myself alive on the day to day grind.

Standing around

Party

Last edited by Epiphany17 : 02-17-10 at 09:00 PM. Reason: I R SPEEL GUD

02-17-10, 07:29 PM   #1949
Ziara
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Originally Posted by Epiphany17 View Post

This is way to hmm, how would I put it... "normal" for me. But I'm liking it quite a lot. It works great for healing instances and just keeping myself alive on the day to say grind.
To say it simply, I think that looks great. And "normal" can in some cases be best, at least I find so. "Less is more"
If I wasn't such an UI junkie who likes changing her UI around every day, I'd give something like yours a whirl!

Changing ZiUI up a bit. This is what I have so far.

Solo

Target (casting + timers)

Edit: Silly me, just noticed the mana bar background on the target's UF isn't matching the player's one. Will fix that tomorrow.

02-17-10, 09:05 PM   #1950
Epiphany17
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Originally Posted by Ziara View Post
To say it simply, I think that looks great. And "normal" can in some cases be best, at least I find so. "Less is more"
If I wasn't such an UI junkie who likes changing her UI around every day, I'd give something like yours a whirl!

Changing ZiUI up a bit. This is what I have so far.

Edit: Silly me, just noticed the mana bar background on the target's UF isn't matching the player's one. Will fix that tomorrow.

Thanks

And I'm really loving ZiUI ^_^ One of the few UIs I like that don't use a pixel font :P I can rarely make non-pixel fonts look good :/

02-17-10, 11:00 PM   #1951
Sec
A Cyclonian

So I think I have this UI in a state where I can present it. I am not done working on it, but at least the majority of this UI is satisfactory to me. Comments, criticism and aid is appreciated! The goal of this UI is to keep the screen uncluttered, but actually have some "you are playing World of Warcraft" frill to it.

In Combat:

All unitframes, Ellipsis (dot timer), nameplates and second action bar (closest to unitframes) are hidden out of combat.

I can't figure out how to change the colors used for Fane - it sticks out like a sore thumb right now.

The Kgpanels script I have for switching the levels of my Cellular window and Chat window is buggy and I can't figure it out.

I am not too sure about the font used on Unitframes, but they have the general "look" I'm going for.

I'm having trouble with the fonts for Target buffs and debuffs. Generally, I want to do more with Stuf's custom tags but I don't know how to go about it. For example, having a text character representing a combo point.

02-18-10, 02:06 AM   #1952
Zagrei
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Here I am, yet again, posting a pic of my current UI This is an update on LiteUI, but I had to rename it (I was almost copying someone else's name, oops!). I would appreciate any comments/criticism/suggestions! Introducing NveeUI:

Solo

Party/Raid

02-18-10, 12:24 PM   #1953
pHishr
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

This is way to hmm, how would I put it... "normal" for me. But I'm liking it quite a lot. It works great for healing instances and just keeping myself alive on the day to day grind.

Standing around

Party
I don't want to be mean but I have to say your last one with the overlapping health bar was much better :P

02-18-10, 01:11 PM   #1954
nightcracker
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by Zagrei View Post
Here I am, yet again, posting a pic of my current UI This is an update on LiteUI, but I had to rename it (I was almost copying someone else's name, oops!). I would appreciate any comments/criticism/suggestions! Introducing NveeUI:
Nice to see ncMinimap

02-18-10, 01:37 PM   #1955
Zagrei
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by nightcracker View Post
Nice to see ncMinimap
It's nice to USE ncMinimap I use quite a few of your addons in my humble compilation, and they are quite awesome

02-18-10, 02:04 PM   #1956
Epiphany17
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Originally Posted by pHishr View Post
I don't want to be mean but I have to say your last one with the overlapping health bar was much better :P
Bwaha, I know :P
I'm still going to make my good 'ole UFs again soon. Just need to actually have time to sit down and work on my UI heh.

02-18-10, 02:06 PM   #1957
nightcracker
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by Zagrei View Post
It's nice to USE ncMinimap I use quite a few of your addons in my humble compilation, and they are quite awesome
Thanks

I have just released 2 new addons, check them out:
ncKillingBlow
ncHoverName

02-18-10, 02:39 PM   #1958
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
*ahem* This is the "Screenshots of your UI" thread.

Carry on.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

02-18-10, 02:42 PM   #1959
nightcracker
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
*ahem* This is the "Screenshots of your UI" thread.

Carry on.
I'm sorry

02-18-10, 04:55 PM   #1960
Eneswar
A Fallenroot Satyr

Standing around

Party

What addon is that quest tracker? :P

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » UI Screenshots, Feedback and Design Discussion » Screen Shots of your UI...