04-20-07, 12:05 PM   #1
Ziot
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
How to uninstall Mazzleui?

Hi, since some bugs appeared like the one with sw stats i want to uninstall mazzleui and use photek instead, since it's updated etc.. I have a problem tho, even when i uninstall wow, the wtf and interface and fonts folder, and re-install everything without mazzle, I keep having settings like the chatwindows the same, and the black combat windows etc which don't even have tabs anymore. Is there a way to really REMOVE everything off my pc, besides formatting? Cuz i'm gonna do that tonight if no-1 knows of a solution to this, and that would waste my weekend =[
Hope you guys know
cheers in advance <3
04-20-07, 12:17 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Everything wrt your Mazzle setup (chat windows, etc.) is stored in your WTF folder. Delete that and your Interface folder and you're good to go.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

04-20-07, 12:41 PM   #3
Ziot
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
That doesn´t restore stuff to default tho.
04-20-07, 12:45 PM   #4
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Ziot
That doesn´t restore stuff to default tho.
yes it does.

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
04-20-07, 01:08 PM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I switch between multiple UIs a lot. It does.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

04-20-07, 02:39 PM   #6
Arkive
A Cobalt Mageweaver
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The only thing it won't do is restore your buttons, since that information is stored server-side. There are mods (check worldofwar or curse-gaming if wowinterface lacks one) that will save your server-side button configs so you can load it beween UI's.
04-20-07, 05:01 PM   #7
Ziot
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Guess it's a windows vista only problem since I didn't have it with windows xp. well, went to photek, for like a min, back to mazzleui now. Just can't live without it
04-21-07, 07:35 AM   #8
Ziot
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
It indeed was the windows vista preventing changes made by system. You got to turn that off if you're using vista. Basically not even a WTF folder was remade after you deleted it. And the only things left would be that's set server side by mazzleui. Anyway, love mazzleui, can really not live without it. I'll take the bugs for granted T_T

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » How to uninstall Mazzleui?