07-07-07, 10:51 AM   #1
diveX
A Fallenroot Satyr
PartyTarget

Hello,
i dont know if this is the right forum, but i but it in here.
i have a questen. if anybody knows http://wow-de.curse-gaming.com/downloads/details/1595/ he knows this is a good addon, because its didnt add only targets target to you mob,
it adds targets for you party who target who...

this is very nice. this addon is very old and i need a new version...
does anybody knows a addon like that?

mfg
diveX

ps. bad english, i am german ^^
07-07-07, 03:27 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Just get a UF mod like X-Perl, PitBull, etc.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

06-18-08, 10:01 PM   #3
txxnnok
Order of the Horde

I jumped on this one cause I didn't want to open a new thread regarding partytarget.

Has anyone seen (talked) Valconeye? I talked to him a few months ago, but haven't heard from in while. I'm worried he gave up or stopped playing wow.

I don't want to make him mad. PT is one of my favorite add ons, but are there any programmers that might consider making it work till he returns? There are tons of people that don't want to change the look of the default blizzard look to be able to see what your party members are looking at.
I've tried tinkering with it. I even downloaded C++ to lay out the code and playing with it. I'm not a programmer, so I didn't have any luck getting it work.lol

I really don't expect anybody to, just venting some frustration.
I guarantee if I win that book, it'll be first project.
06-19-08, 03:04 AM   #4
Waverian
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If you like the look of the default UF's you can use stfx's ExtendedUnitFrames: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...nitFrames.html

It comes with a little bit more than party targets, but it keeps the default unit frames, adds party targets, makes them movable, adds a focus target, etc.
06-20-08, 09:27 AM   #5
txxnnok
Order of the Horde

Thanks Waverian, I've noticed it, but I was thinking EUF only worked for my uf. I gotta quit skim reading.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » PartyTarget