12-27-09, 08:55 AM   #1
nonretadin
A Warpwood Thunder Caller

skada

hello i have a question about skada because recount and omen seem like they are being less and less maintained over the patch years. does skada always reset with combat? is there a way to get a running total of DPS like recount? because i really want a total of all dps in an instance not just per fight

yup themz da banana'z

12-27-09, 09:10 AM   #2
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

If you have Skada setup in it's default design in nUI, then yes it should be showing like this:

Left hand Pane: In Combat showing Threat. Out of Combat showing total Damage.

Right Hand Pane: In Combat showing per fight on the fly DPS. Out of Combat showing Total DPS.

You can change the views that Skada has though. If you go into the options, you can change which pages are seen when you enter combat, and whether it returns to the prior veiw out of Combat.

Another way you can make sure you see overall instance dps is to Right Click the right hand Skada window. Keep right clicking until you see Total, Current etc shown. Then Left Click Total, and you will be seeing all the possible data for Total Fights.

Just a note about navigating through Skada's windows. Right Clicking is like hitting a back button. Left Clicking is a "select this".

12-27-09, 09:20 AM   #3
nonretadin
A Warpwood Thunder Caller

thanks INTO THE VOID I GO

yup themz da banana'z

12-27-09, 09:28 AM   #4
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Another thing I forgot to mention. Skada has a lot of possible views. Most times on my screen, I cannot see all the possible options on a 1680 x 1050 display. The Skada windows can and do scroll with the mousewheel

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Customization » nUI: Customizing Layouts » skada