Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
06-15-11, 10:33 AM   #1
Aluria
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I'm speechless over the reaction and hate :(

Hi ppl

as said in the title im speachless at the reaction and hate i encountered today in a random dungeon group. So I have to tell you and ask whats ure opinion on this.

So i am a Tank, geared in 359s and 353s, i have everything for valor points so i dont really need something from heroics. But i like the Satchel of Exotic Mysteries (still hoping for a usefull loot ^^) and i enjoy tanking. So i decided to start collecting some damagegear. But i know ppl complain if u just roll on dd gear as tank so i made a little macro telling every1 a friendly hello, who i am, where im from (ingame ofc :P) and remind every1 that i roll on dd gear, not tank and i post this upon entering an instance.

So i queued for a Random Zandalarian, got into ZG & saw 2 Dks in my Group. So i posted my macro. they all responded with "hi" and so on and even lol'ed at my macro. Keep in mind we didnt even buff the group so far.. There was no complain at all on my intents (= rolling on dd gear) so i figured it was ok. we cleared all the way to the raptor boss, the melee wirst dropped, i won and suddenly i was flamed not only by one of the DKs but also by a druid who was not even on the same server than the dk.. so i told them that i informed them about this but still they kept on bitching.. and all left the group..

I seriously dont get this.. I specifically told them that i roll on tank gear, i told them not infight but at the very start of the dungeon and noone complained.. Why the hate than? I would have passed if one of them told me he's not okay with it, no problem there on my side... but they didnt say anything so my conclusion was: It's okay for me..

What are your thoughts on this topic? Cant a tank roll on dd gear if he clearly states this and noone said sth? In my opinion i did nothing wrong and i'm a bit hurt i have to admit by all this raging hattred

<3 Aluria

P.S.: Excuse my bad grammer andso, i'm no native speaker

WoWInterface » General Discussion » General WoW Chat » I'm speechless over the reaction and hate :(