Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
03-05-16, 11:11 PM   #1
Fizzlemizz
I did that?

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
CloudFlare agressive much?

Assuming Work In Progress.

I'm not sure if this is intentional or not but editing one of my addon pages to just change the colour of some lines of text brought up a fairly agressive "YOU HAVE BEEN BLOCKED" page (It's also so not WoWI in design, and I'm not sure if it makes me more or less nervous about taking at face value what I'm seeing even after Googling).

CloudFlare Ray ID: 27f3463ee9be19ce

At worst I can only imagine I cut off a [ or ] for a tag to possibly create a

malformed data
error.

I did press the Preview button which didn't actually show the "preview" before I pressed submit and that may have been an indication (I though it might have just been the amount of text on the DART page causing the delay/inability to preview).

If CloudFlare is a new thing, maybe a community heads-up might be warrented. In the longer term I'm not a fan of the "We asume you are scum until proven otherwise" approach (Curse uses it and I understand why but...) there has to be a better way.

Edit: It appears that of my addons, it only happens when trying to update the Discord Art page, the others work fine. Even something as small as just adding a full stop (period) causes the blockage (send for the plumber ).

Last edited by Fizzlemizz : 03-06-16 at 03:18 PM.

WoWInterface » Site Forums » Site help, bugs, suggestions/questions » CloudFlare agressive much?