09-07-08, 08:56 PM   #1
VerasGunn
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Need some help with some mods, and finding some new ones

Well I downloaded a few mods to help my ui, notably ricominimap because I was annoyed with how the minimap was the only out of place thing on my ui. I like my UI and everything, but I want to change some things I can't seem to change.

For one, that M1 little icon that mobinfo adds. I never use it, I don't have a use for it, I want it gone, not hidden in a corner, gone. How can I do that?

Also, Ricominimap is great, but I want my groupcalendar on my minimap without being cut off by the side. Can I move my groupcalendar icon someway?

While not entirely neccesary, I was wondering if there was away to change the position and/or appearance of my buffs and debuffs. I COULD put it on my Xperl, but it looks too cluttered there. I quite like the one from this ui, but I don't know what the mod is called.

Any help?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot_090708_195042.jpeg
Views:	707
Size:	211.9 KB
ID:	1921  
09-07-08, 09:09 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I'm not sure about the MobInfo icon - is there no option in its settings?

You could either move the minimap so that the icon is not half off screen, or hide the day/night indicator (clock) with RicoMinimap and use GroupCalendarFu instead. No need for FuBar (I see you have Titan), it will attach itself to the minimap (and be a smaller button than it is currently). That, or you can get FuBar2Broker and the FuBar icon will be put on Titan, since Titan supports DataBroker plugins now.

For buffs, check out Bollo on this site.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

09-07-08, 09:39 PM   #3
Farook
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by VerasGunn View Post
While not entirely neccesary, I was wondering if there was away to change the position and/or appearance of my buffs and debuffs. I COULD put it on my Xperl, but it looks too cluttered there. I quite like the one from this ui, but I don't know what the mod is called.
Get "SatrinaBuffFrames":

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ffFrames2.html

I'm using it for quiet some time now, and it rockz.
09-07-08, 09:42 PM   #4
VerasGunn
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I've checked mobinfo, and haven't seen anything that enables it or disables it, but I could be wrong.... and I just found what hides it.

Bollo works for what I need for my buff bar, but FuBar2Broker doesn't seem to help with groupcalendar.
09-07-08, 10:06 PM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
That's because you need FuBar_GroupCalendarFu, too. (from files.wowace.com)
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

09-07-08, 10:10 PM   #6
VerasGunn
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
That's because you need FuBar_GroupCalendarFu, too. (from files.wowace.com)
Oh, sorry, misunderstood what you said. >_>;
09-07-08, 10:24 PM   #7
VerasGunn
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Well group calendar is in a nice place away from my minimap now, but I don't like having ALL of my addons as an option for titan bar. I liked having the icons in MBF.
09-07-08, 10:38 PM   #8
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Then don't use FuBar2Broker. I only suggested it if you wanted the GroupCalendarFu icon on Titan instead of on your minimap. I apologize if my above post was unclear.

edit: or you can move that minimap button to MBF

09-07-08, 10:45 PM   #9
VerasGunn
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
There we go. I disabled FubarBroker and groupcalendar is an icon in my minimap button frame. Perfect.

Edit: thanks for all the help.

Last edited by VerasGunn : 09-07-08 at 10:48 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Need some help with some mods, and finding some new ones