Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
01-16-10, 03:49 PM   #1
ElBoboRey
A Kobold Labourer
WoW on my F drive, some addons not working?

I have WoW on my F drive as my C is a bit small and i want to keep it as free as possible. However I think it's affecting some of my addons. I can get GearScore, Xpearl, and Deadly Boss mods to work just fine. Auctioneer seems to work, but whenever I log in i get error messages for some parts of it, like the Swatter. I cannot get Recount or DPS timers to work at all. They are in the list of addons on the character screen, but when I try to access them in game I get the "type /help" message. For all the error messages, under the 'Debug' heading, it references the C drive. I would love help. I've used plenty of mods before so I know how to install and unzip them, however troubleshooting stuff like this is a bit out of my sphere of knowledge. Google has not been helping me at all. I posted on the Curse.com forums but everyone is ignoring the post, and the ppl on the WoW forums just keep linking beginner tutorials as responses. Please please please, could very much use anyone's help! Thank you.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » WoW on my F drive, some addons not working?