05-22-13, 03:18 PM   #1
Albie
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Arkinventory: Bags not showing items

I have characters on 4 different servers, 3 of them work fine but for some reason all of my characters on Blackhand (I've made 4) show their bags as empty. If I disable Arkinventory and use the native bags I can see all of my stuff. I have tried clearing the cache and deleting the settings for it in my WTF folder. I have also posted this question on AI's Curse page and their Google helpdesk page and haven't gotten any response. I really need to get this fixed due to my guild is server transferring to Blackhand in two weeks. Thanks for any help.
05-22-13, 06:52 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Is there any addon that is enabled for that character but not for the other three? If so, disable it and check AI again.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

05-22-13, 07:09 PM   #3
Albie
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Well, it's not just one character it's the whole server. All of my chars on Blackhand are affected. I even disabled all of my other addons and only enabled ArkInventory and I still have the problem.
05-22-13, 08:03 PM   #4
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Did you make sure to get both the account-wide and character-specific settings files for ArkInventory?

Account-wide settings are here:
World of Warcraft > WTF > Account > 12345#1 > SavedVariables > AddonName.lua

Character-specific settings are here:
World of Warcraft > WTF > Account > 12345#1 > RealmName > CharacterName > SavedVariables > NameOfAddon.lua
05-22-13, 09:30 PM   #5
Albie
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
I just did the account wide one, there are no files for Arkinventory under the character specific SavedVariables.
06-07-13, 08:16 AM   #6
Albie
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
YAY! I finally figured out what was causing my problem (which is great because I am server transferring all of my characters to Blackhand today). There is an addon called FixItemIcon?????? (yes, with all the ?s) and I'm not sure where it came from. I only install my addons from Curse and I don't see it listed on my addons list, so I'm guessing it's a native Blizzard addon. Anyway, I disabled this addon and now my items show up in my bags. I ended up disabling all of my addons except for Arkinventory and then, one by one, re-enabling them to see what did it. It took a while, but at least it's fixed.

So, thank you Seerah, because technically your suggestion was right. I just had to check server to server instead of character to character. I went back to my Staghelm addon list and FixItemIcon wasn't enabled on any of my characters. I enabled it, and their stuff disappeared.

Last edited by Albie : 06-07-13 at 08:19 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Arkinventory: Bags not showing items