09-04-08, 02:09 PM   #81
Plursh
A Kobold Labourer
Party Bars

I was just wondering how I could reposition and resize the HP bars for my party members down in the lower left corner. Is it the pitbull addon?

09-05-08, 05:52 PM   #82
21towin
A Kobold Labourer
Is there any way I can turn on my targets buff/debuff frame? I love this UI but I can't see the buffs or debuffs of who I'm targeting.. So I won't know to dispel/speallsteal etc who I'm targeting. Thanks. <3

09-06-08, 01:07 AM   #83
0Blackmage0
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Plursh View Post
I was just wondering how I could reposition and resize the HP bars for my party members down in the lower left corner. Is it the pitbull addon?
There is an Icon under the minimap called "Addon Preferences" click it then select pitbull from the drop down menu.

Originally Posted by 21towin View Post
Is there any way I can turn on my targets buff/debuff frame? I love this UI but I can't see the buffs or debuffs of who I'm targeting.. So I won't know to dispel/speallsteal etc who I'm targeting. Thanks. <3
I disabled them because you can see them with the HUD (MetaHud), to Enable them see notes above to get to pitbull settings.. Select "Modules" then check the "Aura" option.

09-10-08, 11:57 PM   #84
Koma22
A Kobold Labourer
Originally Posted by 0Blackmage0 View Post
Type ->

/Daportrait
Go to "Profiles"
In profiles select the "Skullcrusher" one
then load it and all will be well..
I have the Daportait issue in the middle of my screen and I dont have the "Skullcrusher" avaiable in profile. I'm using the druid version if that means anything at all.

Thanks for the UI and your help. :-)

-EDIT- for now i just disabled it I am having issues getting a bar for treeform the bar that i get for normal disappears I know its trinity just dont know what to do to get it to add buttons :-( Sorry >.<

Last edited by Koma22 : 09-11-08 at 12:26 AM.

10-15-08, 01:08 AM   #85
friedhamster
A Defias Bandit
is there anyway u could post your wotlk ui now? the older ui isn't working with the patch

10-15-08, 04:53 AM   #86
0Blackmage0
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Sorry im working on it, My realm has been down ever since the patch ( Skullcrasher ) But it seems that I will have to do a bit more of a in depth update and will have to do some more searching. About half the mods i used in the UI have been discontinued or moved somewhere where i cant yet find them. As you might know the addon site "WoWAce.com" is gone. So i am working on it and i will get back to you guys

10-15-08, 03:31 PM   #87
friedhamster
A Defias Bandit
I would totally help u find the versions of the addons u need if u make a list, thats no problem if it would help you get the ui done...i have been using it so long its hard to play without it lol. i love it

10-15-08, 09:32 PM   #88
0Blackmage0
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

I appreciate it, but ill have it covered, Tomorrow (thursday Oct 16th) I am driving down to Michigan (from Ontario) then friday i will be working on updating the UI so expect it, if not in full atleast with most of the Core features working by friday night at 5pm

10-16-08, 03:16 AM   #89
Nothgot
A Kobold Labourer
I think not only i, but many ppl waiting your new release.
After patch and without your interface i just cant play, i stupidly fish all the time Ins the only thing i can do now
We waitin for u and the friday, dont leave us alone agains standart blizz UI

10-16-08, 04:51 AM   #90
0Blackmage0
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Dont worrie, its comming, Its just that I have Midterm exams this week and dont really have to much time for WoW, Friday is the first day that i have any free time

School > WoW :P

Dontworrie it will be out on friday

10-17-08, 04:05 PM   #91
vinar
A Defias Bandit
Blackmage

Great job on the quick turn around with the patched UI i know a lot of the components are not fixed by the original creators but one quick question. After trying the beta I am unable to find the menu bar, experience bar and bag bar. Is there a setup macro I missed?

Last edited by vinar : 10-18-08 at 12:20 AM.

10-17-08, 06:25 PM   #92
Mounara
A Kobold Labourer
Bag Buttons and mini menu missing

I am having a problem locating the bag and mini menu bars. also, i have tried the ? macro, but can't seem to get it to work. any help is appreciated.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_101708_202426.jpg
Views:	471
Size:	242.5 KB
ID:	1976  

10-17-08, 07:49 PM   #93
spydraver
A Kobold Labourer
Same Problem as previous Poster

Can't seem to locate bag and menu buttons

10-18-08, 02:13 AM   #94
ohgod123
A Murloc Raider
having trouble changing my buttons

Hi,
this is a great UI, but I am having trouble changing the buttons on my bars to what I want them to be. How would I go about doing this?

10-18-08, 08:16 AM   #95
0Blackmage0
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Exclamation Update!!

Originally Posted by ohgod123 View Post
Hi,
this is a great UI, but I am having trouble changing the buttons on my bars to what I want them to be. How would I go about doing this?
Originally Posted by spydraver View Post
Can't seem to locate bag and menu buttons
To change the buttons, you have to shift drag them. The next release will be out today. Maul switched working on trinity to working on Macaroon which uses Macros for all abilities instead of using standard action ids, So after this release this morning there will be another release that will have all the buttons switched back to "Action ID's" (the problem with macro's is that if you want to use a lower rank skill you have to open up and edit the macro independantly.

Originally Posted by Mounara View Post
I am having a problem locating the bag and mini menu bars. also, i have tried the ? macro, but can't seem to get it to work. any help is appreciated.
They werent yet implimented and are included in the next update. Also the " ? " Macro will be reimplimented on this mornings release.

Originally Posted by vinar View Post
Blackmage

Great job on the quick turn around with the patched UI i know a lot of the components are not fixed by the original creators but one quick question. After trying the beta I am unable to find the menu bar, experience bar and bag bar. Is there a setup macro I missed?
The Experience bar, Micromenu bar and the Bag Bar have all been reimplimented in this update. I hadn't realized that Macaroon had a seterate module for these bars.

10-18-08, 08:58 AM   #96
Redac
A Defias Bandit
All I can find is a widescreen update is there one for full-screen?

10-18-08, 10:23 AM   #97
0Blackmage0
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Sorry, the fullscreen update wont be around till i get home from Michigan, so about a week. In the mean time, once i upload the Finished Widescreen version today then you could just use the macaroon mod and have all your skills placed, as there will be cross compatibility there.

10-18-08, 12:12 PM   #98
ohgod123
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by 0Blackmage0 View Post
To change the buttons, you have to shift drag them. The next release will be out today. Maul switched working on trinity to working on Macaroon which uses Macros for all abilities instead of using standard action ids, So after this release this morning there will be another release that will have all the buttons switched back to "Action ID's" (the problem with macro's is that if you want to use a lower rank skill you have to open up and edit the macro independantly.

They werent yet implimented and are included in the next update. Also the " ? " Macro will be reimplimented on this mornings release.

The Experience bar, Micromenu bar and the Bag Bar have all been reimplimented in this update. I hadn't realized that Macaroon had a seterate module for these bars.

I tried shift dragging, but the buttons won't move

10-18-08, 01:11 PM   #99
Spawn_Xe
A Kobold Labourer
Originally Posted by ohgod123 View Post
I tried shift dragging, but the buttons won't move
you need to enable shift dragging in the macaroon config.

cool so with the non-existing menu bars and experience bars. Can we expect button auto-changing when shapeshifted?.. as with the previous versions of this UI when it used trinity?

10-18-08, 01:56 PM   #100
ohgod123
A Murloc Raider
thanks for the help - how do i get the pictures of myself and the target working in the target bars?

Last edited by ohgod123 : 10-18-08 at 03:26 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Genesis UI Suggestion/Help Thread