10-18-08, 04:39 PM   #101
Nexous
A Kobold Labourer
A lot of ?marks

My problem can be seen bellow (all the ?marks and lack of spells and menu) any solutions?

Last edited by Nexous : 10-18-08 at 06:53 PM.

10-18-08, 09:45 PM   #102
0Blackmage0
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Exclamation

Originally Posted by Spawn_Xe View Post
you need to enable shift dragging in the macaroon config.

cool so with the non-existing menu bars and experience bars. Can we expect button auto-changing when shapeshifted?.. as with the previous versions of this UI when it used trinity?
Already been fixed and added, The shapeshifting bars and the Stance bars (auto paging) has already be reimplimented. The only thing that i havent added yet is a stealth bar for rogues. Please tell me if you would like this or not, i dont have a rogue so i dont really know its practical uses.

Originally Posted by ohgod123 View Post
thanks for the help - how do i get the pictures of myself and the target working in the target bars?
Im not sure what you mean, if your revering to Pitbull, then there will be an all new included FAQ (frequently asked questions) section. That will also contain the setup prossess

Originally Posted by Nexous View Post
My problem can be seen bellow (all the ?marks and lack of spells and menu) any solutions?
This has been solved as well so dont worrie.

10-18-08, 10:40 PM   #103
ohgod123
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by 0Blackmage0 View Post

Im not sure what you mean, if your revering to Pitbull, then there will be an all new included FAQ (frequently asked questions) section. That will also contain the setup prossess

This has been solved as well so dont worrie.

i am referring to the player portrait that you have in the middle two boxes. i do not have portraits :\

edit: if you look nexous' screenshot, you will see that his middle bar only shows his white priest bar with his mana, no picture next to the bar.

10-18-08, 10:46 PM   #104
0Blackmage0
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Exclamation

Ah, well i removed portraits in some version. i dont quite remeber. I will add an FAQ to explain how to add them again. They were removed on account of they are pointless. they just take up space

10-19-08, 02:15 AM   #105
Kuplo
A Murloc Raider
Couple things Im struggling with.

1. It looks like the regular blizzard UI is stuck at the bottom of my screen and I havn't a clue how to get rid of it. I wish to use some third party bar addon so that my icons fit nice and neatly inside of the background that's been provided like as what's seen in the original screenshots of the interface on it's wow interface page.

2. The chat window is stuck, and i need to shift it down about an inch and to the left about a half inch, however there are no tabs at the top of it to allow me to grab it and move it, right clicking does nothing for me etc.

Can someone help me with these two small issues please.

Thanks,

Update: My issues are resolved, I found anothe post telling me how to unlock the chat screen which I did, moved it where I needed it to go and locked it down again and it's been fine since, also found out how to get rid of blizzards ui frames and decided to go with Dominos as my UI bars which is working treats now.

Last edited by Kuplo : 10-19-08 at 06:34 PM.

10-19-08, 07:02 AM   #106
Lackin
A Fallenroot Satyr
Well here is my problem I still get Blizzards frame and some frames are just all over the place here a srceen shot[IMG][/IMG]

10-19-08, 07:17 AM   #107
Meowq
A Defias Bandit
Think I posted in wrong part before. Anyways, was wondering when a version of the fullscreen mode will be available to work with WoTLK? :> Love the ui btw.

10-19-08, 08:30 AM   #108
mcsouthodom
A Kobold Labourer
error

I keep getting an annoying Error message saying "Error MoneyType not set". How do I fix this?

10-19-08, 09:01 AM   #109
Whitelighter1
A Murloc Raider
Fullscreen Update?

Just making sure im not missing it but is there a update for the fullscreen version of the UI thanks

10-19-08, 09:40 AM   #110
0Blackmage0
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Exclamation

Originally Posted by Whitelighter1 View Post
Just making sure im not missing it but is there a update for the fullscreen version of the UI thanks
It will be comming in a few days, Once im home. Currently im on reading week and forgot to transfer all the files that i use for the Fullscreen UI onto my laptop.

Originally Posted by mcsouthodom View Post
I keep getting an annoying Error message saying "Error MoneyType not set". How do I fix this?
Umm, try disabling TITAN GOLD TRACKER then everything should work if your using the most up to date version of the UI (5.1 BETA 2) If that doesnt solve it then try disabling BaudBag (this should work though i acctualy updated it myself, so i know that the error was fixed in the latest release) Woo, Basic Lua knowlege
NOTE: Im only supporting the addons that I have packaged with the UI and no others sorry, Its enough work looking after these ones.

Originally Posted by Meowq View Post
Think I posted in wrong part before. Anyways, was wondering when a version of the fullscreen mode will be available to work with WoTLK? :> Love the ui btw.
Thanks, and like i said its comming, ill ether have to start from scratch or ill do it once im home (in 6 days). But dont worrie guys, it is comming. Im just on Vacation, at the moment

Originally Posted by Lackin View Post
Well here is my problem I still get Blizzards frame and some frames are just all over the place here a srceen shot[IMG][/IMG]
For you guys, do this:

Press Esc
Press Interface
Press Addons
Press Macaroon
Press the "expand (+)" button
Press Profiles
Load the "Genesis" Profile

Originally Posted by Kuplo View Post
Couple things Im struggling with.

1. It looks like the regular blizzard UI is stuck at the bottom of my screen and I havn't a clue how to get rid of it. I wish to use some third party bar addon so that my icons fit nice and neatly inside of the background that's been provided like as what's seen in the original screenshots of the interface on it's wow interface page.

2. The chat window is stuck, and i need to shift it down about an inch and to the left about a half inch, however there are no tabs at the top of it to allow me to grab it and move it, right clicking does nothing for me etc.

Can someone help me with these two small issues please.

Thanks,
For Issue one please see above, For issue two

Press Esc
Press Interface
Select Social
Uncheck the bottem Check (Lock Chat settings)
Rightclick the tab over the chat window
Unlock the tab
Drag it down
Lock everything back up

[SIZE'"6"]JUST A NOTE[/size]

It looks to me that some of you didnt rename your character folders as thats the only reason that the elements of the UI are not in the correct place

Variables saved in the Character Folder
Macaroon bars
Chat Location
CF locations
Macros
And a few other things

Last edited by 0Blackmage0 : 10-19-08 at 09:45 AM.

10-19-08, 01:08 PM   #111
Lackin
A Fallenroot Satyr
How do you move stuff in and out of the buttons Plus i have a problem with the chat screen moving even when i lock everything

Last edited by Lackin : 10-19-08 at 02:37 PM.

10-19-08, 06:56 PM   #112
friedhamster
A Defias Bandit
the only problem i am having now is that i can't remove your keybindings, the 1-+ is fine but the ones on the buttons below and the sides are interfering, also i am stuck with your macros again lol and manually removing them an reloading my ui isn't working. any help appreciated ty

10-19-08, 06:59 PM   #113
Miletus
A Murloc Raider
Hello,
Thanks for the awesome UI. I'm still setting it up but I had a few questions.

1. Is there a way to return the minimap to the upper right? I really liked the way that looked on the Wow Interface screenshots.

2. How can I change the keybindings? I use a gaming keypad and I'd really like to change some of the default keybindings to match the keypad.

3. Is it possible to show my combat log as well?

Thanks!

Last edited by Miletus : 10-19-08 at 07:32 PM.

10-19-08, 09:07 PM   #114
meistershutze
A Kobold Labourer
hi, i just wanted to say that this ui is amazing.

i was using photek before, but due to the lack of updates, i decided to try this ui out per a recommendation from a friend. i'm loving it so far, and i've been tweaking it slightly to suit my own needs.

i did have 2 quick questions, i was hoping you could answer since i've been trying my best to figure out how to solve these problems but i can't seem to.

1. whenever i join a party / raid, the various group bars pop up on the left, covering most of that area. i was trying to search for what the name is of this particular addon to disable it, but i've been unsuccessful. what is it?

2. i have a picture to describe the second situation. whenever i engage in combat, a health bar status pops up over every single enemy mob (including players in av) and this is really distracting as i can't seem to see stuff as easily (picking out targets, etc.). i have attached an image.

it is not the default blizz ui keybind that toggles the player nameplate / bars as i already have that button bound. if i try to toggle that, then they are always up. this is mroe of a problem where they do not appear until i am in combat. i then have to manually hit the button to toggle them off again. it's really annoying. does anyone know what is causing this and how i can turn it off? please let me know.

Last edited by meistershutze : 10-19-08 at 09:23 PM.

10-19-08, 10:59 PM   #115
0Blackmage0
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Exclamation

Originally Posted by meistershutze View Post
hi, i just wanted to say that this ui is amazing.

i was using photek before, but due to the lack of updates, i decided to try this ui out per a recommendation from a friend. i'm loving it so far, and i've been tweaking it slightly to suit my own needs.

i did have 2 quick questions, i was hoping you could answer since i've been trying my best to figure out how to solve these problems but i can't seem to.

1. whenever i join a party / raid, the various group bars pop up on the left, covering most of that area. i was trying to search for what the name is of this particular addon to disable it, but i've been unsuccessful. what is it?

2. i have a picture to describe the second situation. whenever i engage in combat, a health bar status pops up over every single enemy mob (including players in av) and this is really distracting as i can't seem to see stuff as easily (picking out targets, etc.). i have attached an image.

it is not the default blizz ui keybind that toggles the player nameplate / bars as i already have that button bound. if i try to toggle that, then they are always up. this is mroe of a problem where they do not appear until i am in combat. i then have to manually hit the button to toggle them off again. it's really annoying. does anyone know what is causing this and how i can turn it off? please let me know.
1) that addon is called PerfectRaid
2) That adodn is called Automation

Originally Posted by Miletus View Post
Hello,
Thanks for the awesome UI. I'm still setting it up but I had a few questions.

1. Is there a way to return the minimap to the upper right? I really liked the way that looked on the Wow Interface screenshots.

2. How can I change the keybindings? I use a gaming keypad and I'd really like to change some of the default keybindings to match the keypad.

3. Is it possible to show my combat log as well?

Thanks!
1)I will add the art in for that in the next release
2)Type "/mac bind" mouse over the buttons and press your new keybind
3)Unlock the chat settings and drag the Combat log over to the Guild chat panel

Originally Posted by friedhamster View Post
the only problem i am having now is that i can't remove your keybindings, the 1-+ is fine but the ones on the buttons below and the sides are interfering, also i am stuck with your macros again lol and manually removing them an reloading my ui isn't working. any help appreciated ty
Type "/mac Bind" and mouse over a button then press ESCAPE

10-20-08, 01:13 PM   #116
Gubby
A Kobold Labourer
guild chat

on one of my toons the guild chat is on the right side <which i like> and on my main its on the left and hard to follow cause all the other chat can u tell me how to get it on the right?

10-20-08, 03:31 PM   #117
Microtech
A Defias Bandit
I tried to put glyths into the glyth window, they wont install. The curser lights up but when I click on the window nothing happins.

Also my cast bar is on top of hp/mana bars, how do you move the castbar?

Last edited by Microtech : 10-20-08 at 04:04 PM.

10-20-08, 03:40 PM   #118
Miletus
A Murloc Raider
1)I will add the art in for that in the next release
2)Type "/mac bind" mouse over the buttons and press your new keybind
3)Unlock the chat settings and drag the Combat log over to the Guild chat panel

Type "/mac Bind" and mouse over a button then press ESCAPE
Thanks! This solved my problems. The mod is amazing for both end-game raiding toons and those toons I am still leveling. Rock on!

10-20-08, 05:36 PM   #119
0Blackmage0
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by Gubby View Post
on one of my toons the guild chat is on the right side <which i like> and on my main its on the left and hard to follow cause all the other chat can u tell me how to get it on the right?
Unlock the chat settings right click the general tab, Select create new window, Right click the tab and select the bottom option. then uncheck Guild/Officer/Achivments.
Go to the new tab, and uncheck all other options exept the guild options.

Originally Posted by Microtech View Post
I tried to put glyths into the glyth window, they wont install. The curser lights up but when I click on the window nothing happins.

Also my cast bar is on top of hp/mana bars, how do you move the castbar?
Type, /dhud uncheck the cast bar options, you might have to find a new addon to replace the blizz castbar

Originally Posted by Miletus View Post
Thanks! This solved my problems. The mod is amazing for both end-game raiding toons and those toons I am still leveling. Rock on!
Thanks!! I try to do raids but at the same time i like leveling up characters.. Unfortinatly i wont be able to level characters for to much longer... as i almost have every class in the game at 70 >.<

10-20-08, 10:25 PM   #120
Miletus
A Murloc Raider
One more, hopefully quickly question. What addon auto-buys reagents? For some reason it's bugging out and my paladin keeps auto-buying runes of teleportation

I looked through all the stuff for Automaton but it doesn't seem to be in there. Any help would be appreciated as arcane dust is getting expensive :P

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Genesis UI Suggestion/Help Thread