11-13-08, 08:22 AM   #141
erica647
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I really don't think it's too much to ask for authors to ask us to abide by their license agreements... especially since they're being provided for free. Just be nice and respectful so we'll continue to have authors who actually enjoy coding and playing WoW. I would also ask that if you don't agree with a license agreement or think it's too much trouble, just don't use the mod(s). After all, there must be lots of other mods out there that do what you want anyway if a simple request sent to an author is too much trouble.

11-13-08, 09:56 AM   #142
0Blackmage0
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Exclamation

THATS ENOUGH, if your going to argue about all this then go do it somewhere else. Could i get a Mod to please remove the last 3 posts

11-13-08, 10:05 AM   #143
tfluege
A Defias Bandit
Folder for Dead Knight

Hi Blackmage,

wich folder i should use, to get the best settings for Dead Knight?
Because i dont see an folder like that?

I s ther something to come?

Thanks

P.S.: Especialy, thank you very much for this UI. Its the greatest ever used.

Last edited by tfluege : 11-13-08 at 10:53 AM.

11-13-08, 11:20 AM   #144
0Blackmage0
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Death Knight will be comming, im just busy working on starting one :P hang tight. For the moment just copy another classes folder and clear the /rr list

11-13-08, 11:37 AM   #145
tfluege
A Defias Bandit
kk, thx. I will do so!

Great work!!!

11-13-08, 09:39 PM   #146
blissfullyfemale
A Kobold Labourer
Death Knight setup

I really like your compilation! I would love to see a Death Knight template added.

Also, is there a way to relocate the little bar that tells you which spell you're casting? Currently it displays right over top of my action buttons.

11-14-08, 10:31 AM   #147
0Blackmage0
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by blissfullyfemale View Post
I really like your compilation! I would love to see a Death Knight template added.

Also, is there a way to relocate the little bar that tells you which spell you're casting? Currently it displays right over top of my action buttons.
Im working on a Deathknight version, For the most part the UI is still compatible with them. There are subtle differences though, Macaroon not supporting Ghoul as a stance yet is one. Another is im looking for a mod that will display the runes in a more suitable area.

11-16-08, 12:25 PM   #148
Xerthias
A Kobold Labourer
I seem to have an issue regarding the minimap. Whenever I alt+tab, the minimap goes black, and I can only see icons, but no terrain, and I have to /reloadui to get it to reappear. Also, things seem very buggy with some of the new stance type quests. IE: Robot Quests, Flying a Dragon, the boss where you have your flesh removed. Has anyone else had these issues?

11-16-08, 01:51 PM   #149
Psoewish
A Scalebane Royal Guard

Just took a look at those screenshots (for ideas for my own UI :P) and I have a minor suggestion:

Maybe you could find a way to give the minimap the same border as the rest of the UI? I think it kind of looks out of place right now.

Just my opinion of course, I'm not gonna use it any way so it won't bother me (I prefer making my own UI, lets me tailor it exactly to my style)

11-16-08, 11:55 PM   #150
Miletus
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Psoewish View Post
Just took a look at those screenshots (for ideas for my own UI :P) and I have a minor suggestion:

Maybe you could find a way to give the minimap the same border as the rest of the UI? I think it kind of looks out of place right now.

Just my opinion of course, I'm not gonna use it any way so it won't bother me (I prefer making my own UI, lets me tailor it exactly to my style)
Those screenshots are out of date... the minimap is now down on the bottom, replacing some of the custom buttons. It matches the rest of the UI too.

11-17-08, 08:40 AM   #151
0Blackmage0
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by Xerthias View Post
I seem to have an issue regarding the minimap. Whenever I alt+tab, the minimap goes black, and I can only see icons, but no terrain, and I have to /reloadui to get it to reappear. Also, things seem very buggy with some of the new stance type quests. IE: Robot Quests, Flying a Dragon, the boss where you have your flesh removed. Has anyone else had these issues?
The stance set issues is something that I have no control over, I dont write the addons. I have the same issue and am currently waiting for maul to post and Update of Macaroon! that till solve this.. But we will see

11-18-08, 06:48 PM   #152
Redac
A Defias Bandit
How do I make it stop letting everyone know when I level?

11-19-08, 07:32 AM   #153
Microtech
A Defias Bandit
How do i setup the DK, with all the bars and stuff?

11-19-08, 08:34 AM   #154
0Blackmage0
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Exclamation

Originally Posted by Redac View Post
How do I make it stop letting everyone know when I level?
Disable Automation

Originally Posted by Microtech View Post
How do i setup the DK, with all the bars and stuff?
Copy a folder from another character

11-23-08, 10:13 AM   #155
Miletus
A Murloc Raider
Hey there,
Still loving your UI. Just wanted let you know of a couple changes you might make and ask if anyone knew of a fix for some problems I'm having.

I've replaced DHUD with Metahud as Metahud has been updated to be Wrath compliant.

I've removed some of the outdated and unused Titan panels as well as Ogri'Lazy. I've also removed DaPortrait (not updated).

I'm have 2 main problems. First, occasionally my chat windows will freeze and I will not see any new guild or regular chat. If I suspect this has happened, I try to say something on guild or regular to see if it shows up. If it doesn't, I have to use /console reloadui.

Secondly, with the new vehicle quests, the vehicle action bar often does not show up (probably two-thirds of the time.) That lower space just remains blank. This was a big problem in The Oculus. Dismounting and remounting occasionally fixes it but other times I have to /console reloadui or even quit and relog.

Any help/hints anyone can offer would be very appreciated. Also. if you need more debug info, let me know.

Last edited by Miletus : 11-23-08 at 10:33 AM.

11-26-08, 02:20 PM   #156
Miletus
A Murloc Raider
Thanks for the update. Still setting up all my characters again.

On the old version, when I entered combat, health bars would appear above every person and then disappear again after combat. Can you tell me which mod did that? I'd like to get that part working again.

Thanks again.

11-26-08, 06:07 PM   #157
0Blackmage0
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Exclamation

Originally Posted by Miletus View Post
Thanks for the update. Still setting up all my characters again.

On the old version, when I entered combat, health bars would appear above every person and then disappear again after combat. Can you tell me which mod did that? I'd like to get that part working again.

Thanks again.
that addon is called Automation i removed it due to some complaints

here is a link
http://rapidshare.com/files/16774585...maton.zip.html

11-28-08, 03:01 PM   #158
Insaneety
A Kobold Labourer
where i can download it ?
becouse when i try to download it from here it says: The latest version of this file is currently awaiting approval from a file admin. You can download a previous (older) version from the archive.

is there a way to become it on a other link ? send me pm when you can handle anything

Thank You

11-28-08, 11:58 PM   #159
0Blackmage0
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Exclamation

Originally Posted by Insaneety View Post
where i can download it ?
becouse when i try to download it from here it says: The latest version of this file is currently awaiting approval from a file admin. You can download a previous (older) version from the archive.

is there a way to become it on a other link ? send me pm when you can handle anything

Thank You
I have decided that i will not be updating this until further notice... For the reason of copyrights and yadda yadda..... I can understand if your going to QQ about your addon that your maintaining, but to QQ about an addon that you may or may not have ties to... and that you havent done any type of updating if it is yours in who knows how long...

Anyways, Phanx I deeply appreciate your understanding toward all of this and I also would like to thank you for single-handedly killing Genesis UI

<3 Phanx

PS.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Genesis UI Suggestion/Help Thread