05-21-09, 01:06 AM   #1
AyaJulia
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
GridDynamicLayout/GridLayoutPlus

Since you guys were so quick and so very helpful on my earlier thread about ClearFont, I thought I'd ask another question.

I have a burning desire to see GridDynamicLayout and/or GridLayoutPlus working again. I really, really liked the ability to separate out the tanks and set the rest of my layout however I liked.

Is anyone aware of any plans to pick up development of either mod? Failing that, is anyone aware of other similar projects in the works?

I have no errors to give anyone as to why they're not working. GridDynamicLayout simply supresses the Grid display altogether unless you run /script GridLayout:ResetLayout() [or something] EVERY time anything in the raid changes. And I've only just found out about GridLayoutPlus, seeing as how it hasn't been updated in over a year, but it looks like the epitome of Grid-awesomeness.

Once again, thanks very much in advance!
05-21-09, 12:31 PM   #2
jonathon
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I too miss those, they just were awesome in the set and forget department. What I found to replace them with is grid-auto-frame-size off of curse.com. It works, doesn't have all the functionality that the other 2 had, but it is currently doing what it is that I need.
05-21-09, 03:27 PM   #3
AyaJulia
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Problem is, what I really want as a healer are the tank frames, which GridAutoFrameSize doesn't do at all.
05-21-09, 05:19 PM   #4
jonathon
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I know, but I use ORA for my tank frames for raids, so as I do miss them, I don't need them. wow, that's a strangely composed sentence.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » GridDynamicLayout/GridLayoutPlus