10-29-07, 04:56 PM   #481
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I assume you're putting it on the right-hand side?

Click the checkbox "align to right" in the frame editor.. this swaps things around so the buff space (which is normally on the right) is on the left instead.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
11-06-07, 05:18 AM   #482
lihaug
A Defias Bandit
I wonder if there was a way to reduce the reserved space for buffs/debuffs showing? In my setup I only have 1 buff and no debuffs showing and I wish to move the frame closer to the edge of my screen, currently I cant because there is a reserved space for 3-4 buffs.
I have no clue when it comes to programming, but i should be capable of editing a lua file or 2

Frames are aligned to the right and my raidframes are to the left on my screen.
11-06-07, 05:20 AM   #483
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
You can align the frames to the left, or use the howto posted in this forums, which discusses how to do this.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
11-06-07, 07:03 PM   #484
lihaug
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Cladhaire
You can align the frames to the left, or use the howto posted in this forums, which discusses how to do this.
I wish to allign frames to the right so I get the names on the right side, its much easier to read em then and the frames look alot cleaner. I just wonder if somebody could be so kind and link me a way to edit this in the .lua file.
11-06-07, 07:06 PM   #485
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
As I already said:

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=11460
11-06-07, 07:59 PM   #486
lihaug
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Cladhaire
Damn! Sorry for being lazy mate, I thought it was just a basic howto post so I didnt read it. Thank you
11-09-07, 07:02 AM   #487
Perrin
A Defias Bandit
I posted on the main Addon page, but I'll ask it here too. Is there (or can there) be any support for a pets group?
11-09-07, 07:07 AM   #488
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Please don't double post. No there is not currrently support for this.
11-14-07, 03:36 AM   #489
niku2188
A Kobold Labourer
Hi ! = )

I am currently using your addon / mod with great pleasure, but there are some few improvements I want to do, so it fits my custom UI better than it currently does.

So basicly I just wondered if you could add how to change colors to "Sticky: HOWTO: Change PerfectRaid's Visual Layout" and also how you make the spacing between the frames smaller.

-name - healthbar - buff
this space here, be gone
-name - healthbar - buff

thanks for reading = )

Last edited by niku2188 : 11-14-07 at 04:04 AM.
11-14-07, 05:19 AM   #490
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Unfortunately until I have time to sit down and write it out, its not just an easy thing to put into the howto. I suggest tweaking in the areas suggested in the howto, and then posting your results!
11-17-07, 07:42 AM   #491
Lailla
A Kobold Labourer
Thumbs up

Hello Cladhaire!

I am using your addon for some time now and I love it. It keeps my screen clear and tidy and actually i can see what s happening around even when I am healing in a 40 men raid. Great work thanks!
The only thing I am missing from it are Raid Icons. Would be nice to see them next to the health bars, similar to buffs/unbuffs. Well hope it is not a big work to implement! Looking forward to upgrades .

Thanks,

Lailla
11-19-07, 01:34 PM   #492
Muricas
A Defias Bandit
Hey Clad, long time Perfect Raid user here. I've got a suggestion for you.

Target highlighting. Basically, when you click on someone's health bar in Perfect Raid, an indicator of some kind appears signifying that you're targeting that person (such as a different color highlight).

I've come across issues in the past, mostly due to user error, where I was healing or otherwise targeting the wrong person. I'm a shadow priest and rarely have to stare at health bars, so my target frame and raid frames are significantly separated in distance. In short it makes for a rather painful experience when things get tough. Target highlighting would make things much easier.

Forgive me if this has been suggested before. I've looked around this thread and didn't come across anything.

As always, great mod! I look forward to hearing what you think.
11-19-07, 04:42 PM   #493
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Been suggested, would like it myself, not sure when I'll have a chance to add it.
11-20-07, 10:09 AM   #494
Kroesus
A Defias Bandit
Hi!

If it possible with Perfect Raid to show Debuff-Stacks like Wound Posion (5) or the debuff of Bloodboil (Acid Wound; 99 Stacks)?
11-20-07, 10:39 AM   #495
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Please don't double-post, especially when I've already answered your question. No this isn't currently possible.
11-27-07, 07:09 PM   #496
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
None of those work anymore, due to the secure templates change of WoW. 2.0
11-28-07, 11:32 AM   #497
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Not really, no. The buff configuration is a bit nicer, more complete and more powerful. All the "Default" buff listings are shown in the buff editor. Have you used the new version?
11-28-07, 04:57 PM   #498
Tsurani
A Black Drake

not since TBC came out.

i took a 6 month hiatus and removed myself from my end game guild to play casual (used to MT healer), to see if i could fall back in lust with WoW.

*edit* BTW ya'll Cladhaire is not talkin to him/her self i removed the "void" posts so i wouldn't confuse anyone with the old slash commands and other items of pre 2.0 Praid

Last edited by Tsurani : 11-28-07 at 05:00 PM.
12-21-07, 12:25 PM   #499
Kralik
A Kobold Labourer
Hey Cladhaire,

Great Mod. Perfectraid is definetly the best mod I've ever used for the healing Paladin. I was wondering if there was some way to make perfectraid activate during regular five-man instances? I love this mod so much I want to use it all the time!

~K
12-21-07, 12:28 PM   #500
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Yes, select the "party" checkbox in the raid frame editor.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Cladhaire's Mods » PerfectRaid 2.0 Discussion/Help