10-20-09, 12:55 AM   #681
tellierken
A Kobold Labourer
Originally Posted by FuBaSh View Post
Atm, I wish perfect raid would allow me to filter out certain people so that I can make a ranged frame group and melee frame group for certain encounters. Any possibility of having that feature in the next big release?
Hey i have about the same wish, but a litle diffrent.
I multibox and while in a bg or a raid and even in group, it would be easy for me to be able to make boxes for my characters in the order i like and to save em so its easyer for me to track my characters and to heal em.

If it would not be to much to ask could you concider to implement this in a future release every multiboxer would be eternally thankfull

Greating tellierken

-----------------------------------------------------------
Multiboxing:
demitsu demitzu dimitsu dimitzu
Horde - Dentarg eu
10-20-09, 04:07 AM   #682
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by tellierken View Post
Hey i have about the same wish, but a litle diffrent.
I multibox and while in a bg or a raid and even in group, it would be easy for me to be able to make boxes for my characters in the order i like and to save em so its easyer for me to track my characters and to heal em.

If it would not be to much to ask could you concider to implement this in a future release every multiboxer would be eternally thankfull

Greating tellierken

-----------------------------------------------------------
Multiboxing:
demitsu demitzu dimitsu dimitzu
Horde - Dentarg eu
Again, this is possible.. but you would have to specify the characters by name in order to have them sorted in that order.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
12-04-09, 01:15 PM   #683
Ruenaros
A Kobold Labourer
suggestions

First time poster, Long time user of praid, which is still the best raid frame available imho (if only it had more frequent updates! )

- hotkeys to toggle different raid layouts quickly (for jumping between, 10man, 25man, 40man setups)
- allow control of the highlighting via the buff/debuff display
- highlighting able to remain on the person you have targeted even when not hovering the mouse cursor over the frame
- there's a long standing bug where the frame will list one player twice instead of correctly displaying a second player. It seems to happen when they're zoning at the same time as you (but slightly slower than you). Mildly annoying, a reloadui always fixes it but it'd be nice not to have to do that.

Last edited by Ruenaros : 12-04-09 at 01:23 PM.
02-05-10, 02:12 AM   #684
rythos42
A Kobold Labourer
I spend a lot of time using this mod on my shaman - works great. However, when I levelled a druid suddenly I needed hot timers.

I tried out a few mods - Rewatch, Vuhdo, but PerfectRaid is exactly what I needed for the most part, just missing this one little thing.

So I made some modifications to it to allow certain buffs to have "Show Expiry" set on them - the UI will count down until the buff is expired.

Attached is a zip file containing two files:
- a patch file outlining the changes, for those who use SVN/etc
- a replacement PerfectRaid_Buffs.lua (based on the code from
08-05-2009) for those who don't.

You can use this functionality by going to the buffs menu, opening your favourite buff/debuff and then putting a check into the "Show Expiry" box.

Enjoy!
Attached Files
File Type: zip PerfectRaid_Buffs.zip (11.1 KB, 783 views)
03-07-10, 12:23 PM   #685
Tag of Fire
A Defias Bandit
When enabling aggro checking, it doesn't seem to do anything. At all.
What is it supposed to do and how can I make it work?

EDIT: Nevermind I found it. Enable HP Deficit. Can't wait for the version where I won't have to check this to see aggro. =P

Last edited by Tag of Fire : 03-07-10 at 12:28 PM.
03-25-10, 11:23 PM   #686
ffcloud2000
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by rythos42 View Post
I spend a lot of time using this mod on my shaman - works great. However, when I levelled a druid suddenly I needed hot timers.

I tried out a few mods - Rewatch, Vuhdo, but PerfectRaid is exactly what I needed for the most part, just missing this one little thing.

So I made some modifications to it to allow certain buffs to have "Show Expiry" set on them - the UI will count down until the buff is expired.

You can use this functionality by going to the buffs menu, opening your favourite buff/debuff and then putting a check into the "Show Expiry" box.

Enjoy!
Very very verrrrrrrrrrrrrrry sexy ty
05-08-10, 12:44 AM   #687
tiniane
A Kobold Labourer
Originally Posted by rythos42 View Post

Enjoy!
I just installed this, and it works brilliantly. Thank you very much

Cladhaire - I'd be really grateful if this functionality could be included in any future release of PerfectRaid, if possible. I've tried many different raid frame setups, and PerfectRaid is the one I get on with the best

Hugs,
Tiniane.
05-08-10, 02:43 AM   #688
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
I have the patches, and a few others to integrate.. I'll do my best to get them done at some point.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
05-16-10, 07:25 AM   #689
Taniah
A Defias Bandit
Hi everyone,

I need some help please.

First of all, i'm French so sorry for my bad english. I will try to be clear.

When I'm raiding, perfectraid works very well like we can see here : http://img541.imageshack.us/i/raid.jpg/

But when I'm alone (lonely ?) grey lines appear to the place of the groups raid like this : http://img14.imageshack.us/i/soloff.jpg/

When I'm only in a group of 5, the grey line of the group 1 disapear, but the grey lines of the other groups stay. http://img175.imageshack.us/i/groupb.jpg/

So my question is : how can i remove these lines when I'm alone or when I'm only with 5 persons ?
The option "display a header backdrop" removes the lines when I'm alone, but removes too the black panel behind each groups when I'm in a raid, it's annoying
Maybe this problem is already solve but my english doesn't allow me to read and understand every comments.

I have another question : I want to highlight some raid debuffs like Bonespike of Lord Marrowgar, the Saurfang's Mark of the Fallen Champion or the Queen's Pact of the Darkfallen. How can I do this ?

One more time sorry for my english. I hope you understood what i wrote.

Thanks and bye

Last edited by Taniah : 05-16-10 at 04:07 PM.
05-17-10, 01:35 AM   #690
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Taniah View Post
Hi everyone,

I need some help please.

First of all, i'm French so sorry for my bad english. I will try to be clear.

When I'm raiding, perfectraid works very well like we can see here : http://img541.imageshack.us/i/raid.jpg/

But when I'm alone (lonely ?) grey lines appear to the place of the groups raid like this : http://img14.imageshack.us/i/soloff.jpg/

When I'm only in a group of 5, the grey line of the group 1 disapear, but the grey lines of the other groups stay. http://img175.imageshack.us/i/groupb.jpg/

So my question is : how can i remove these lines when I'm alone or when I'm only with 5 persons ?
The option "display a header backdrop" removes the lines when I'm alone, but removes too the black panel behind each groups when I'm in a raid, it's annoying
Maybe this problem is already solve but my english doesn't allow me to read and understand every comments.
It's a bug and it requires a code change to fix it.

I have another question : I want to highlight some raid debuffs like Bonespike of Lord Marrowgar, the Saurfang's Mark of the Fallen Champion or the Queen's Pact of the Darkfallen. How can I do this ?

One more time sorry for my english. I hope you understood what i wrote.

Thanks and bye
Open the configuration, go to Buffs/Debuffs and add a new buff. Specify the name and the text you want displayed. See existing examples for more information.
05-17-10, 11:42 AM   #691
Taniah
A Defias Bandit
So I can do nothing to fix it ?

I know how to add a budd/debuff, I have already put a lot of debuff, but I don't know how to highlight the debuffs (mark of the fallen, etc.) like "magic debuff" in this screenshot http://img208.yfrog.com/img208/2874/bluesk.jpg

Once again, sorry for my english and those stupid questions

Thanks

Last edited by Taniah : 05-17-10 at 11:46 AM.
05-17-10, 12:16 PM   #692
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
You cannot do either of those without making changes to the code of PerfectRaid. The first, I'll likely fix in some update, the latter is a non-trivial one-off fix.
05-17-10, 12:48 PM   #693
Taniah
A Defias Bandit
Thank you for the fast answer
06-10-10, 05:19 PM   #694
Bravept
A Defias Bandit
Hi,

Just to ask if it is possible to add some feature to allow to configure the stacks of debuffs the players have? Like the Instability and Mystic Buffet of Sindragosa.

Thank you
06-10-10, 05:37 PM   #695
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Not without changing the code, no.
06-10-10, 05:51 PM   #696
Bravept
A Defias Bandit
What file needs to be changed and where? i dont know much about programming..but i can give it a try..lol :P
06-11-10, 02:01 AM   #697
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
If I had an easy answer to that question, don't you think I would have written the code that supports it already? =). THe buff code is in PerfectRaid_Buffs.lua.
09-16-10, 05:01 AM   #698
Miguelak
A Defias Bandit
Perfect Raid "skada"

Hi, good work with this great addon.

I've watched this movie from vanilla, and i've seen an addon i've never heard of, here is the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAXsVB1TSJA

Is it possible for PerfectRaid to create this Skada-like "damage meter" for current health of raid members, topping the lowest health ones?

If not, does anyone know the name of this addon and where can I download it?

Thanks in advance and keep the good work up.
09-16-10, 07:15 AM   #699
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
No addon is capable of creating a list of raid or party members sorted by health and still have those frame be clickable. This is explcitly disallowed by Blizzard. You can sort like that, but you cannot interact with the frames.
09-16-10, 07:36 AM   #700
Miguelak
A Defias Bandit
Hum, yeah i think that would be too overpowered for healing.

Altho, is it possible to sort it that way? even not clickable?

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Cladhaire's Mods » PerfectRaid 2.0 Discussion/Help