11-16-07, 02:23 PM   #1
Tssar
A Defias Bandit
Group/self health/mana bars not showing up

I tried to reinstall everything just like Detard told me, read all the patch info, installed 1.11core, 2.3 addon pack, 2.3 fix, and NOW when i play everything works except for i have no self/group mana/health bars/info on my hud, there is red box tiny blizzard lookin group rectangles in upper left hand corner.
11-16-07, 02:47 PM   #2
DeTard
Premium Member
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Tssar
I tried to reinstall everything just like Detard told me, read all the patch info, installed 1.11core, 2.3 addon pack, 2.3 fix, and NOW when i play everything works except for i have no self/group mana/health bars/info on my hud, there is red box tiny blizzard lookin group rectangles in upper left hand corner.
Did you try to verify the folder count and file sizes after Core, AddonPack, and Fix? Try that first and see if you have the right numbers (you'll have to delete the Blizzard folders since you have already been in-game).
11-16-07, 03:55 PM   #3
Tssar
A Defias Bandit
RE: group/self health/mana bars not showing up

Im not exactly sure what you mean to be honest by folder count, my apologies
11-16-07, 04:14 PM   #4
DeTard
Premium Member
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Go here

At the beginning of my file description I talk about folder counts and file sizes. Please read that.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Group/self health/mana bars not showing up