08-10-10, 11:37 AM   #1
Kuplo
A Murloc Raider
Is there an option to turn on that will open the quest log?

Hi,

I like what I see in Carbonite thus far, it's certainly sped up my leveling or aquiring of XP anyway.

My question is, Is there a option that I have to turn on that will allow me to click on the quest name in the quest watcher that will automatically open up the quest log?

Thanks,

08-10-10, 11:42 AM   #2
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Here's a quote from the CarboniteReadMe.txt file in the Carbonite addon directory. Bolded section is what you want.

This file is the best kept secret out there by the way

Quest Watch List Objective Buttons

The round buttons to the left of the quests/objectives have several functions.

Left Click will activate "GOTO" mode. This display the location and direction of the objective on the world map. The map will scale so that you and your target are always visible.

Shift Left Click will toggle the display of quest objectives on/off, but not track it.

Alt Left Click will send a status message about the quest to party chat.

Right Click will bring up a menu with additional options.

Alt Right Click will open the Quest Log with that quest selected.

The black squares will show a tooltip with quest information if you put the mouse cursor over them.

08-10-10, 11:56 AM   #3
Kuplo
A Murloc Raider
Thanks.

Honestly, I didn't even known that wow addons had any readme files, I've never had the need to look inside of the folders after letting curse install them, but I guess I should look through all of them now and see what other gems I might be able to find.

Thanks for the help.

08-10-10, 12:44 PM   #4
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

It's all up to the Authors whether they put one in or not. Carb is so complex that they apparently felt it was needed. Like you said though. most people don't know it's there.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Is there an option to turn on that will open the quest log?