03-16-07, 03:07 PM   #1
viglundr
A Murloc Raider
Looking for a emote mod (not auto)

Hello,
Looking for an Mod where it just lists all the emotes you could do voice or chat and you manally click on the one you want. Currently using Fubar 2.0 and i'm sure i remember using a mod for titan back in the day that could do this.

I know theres some auto emote mods around but 'm just looking for a simple pick the emote yourself type of thing. Its more the listing of what /emotes or voice emotes that is so helpful.The old titan mod had them broken into catergorys if i remember right which made it real easy to have an quick response with a member of teh other fraction etc.

Any help is welcome and thanks in advance
03-16-07, 05:36 PM   #2
Sepioth
A Molten Giant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I use this Emote Menu (Curse Link)

It is outdated but update the Interface number in the TOC to 20003. Seems to work fine. I usually don't use it that much as I barely use emotes but when I do use it it seems to work fine.
03-16-07, 07:06 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...r-EmoteFu.html
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

03-16-07, 07:07 PM   #4
moongera
A Murloc Raider
Try EmoteFu http://www.wowinterface.com/download...r-EmoteFu.html
03-16-07, 07:08 PM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
beat ya!
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Looking for a emote mod (not auto)