04-11-07, 07:04 PM   #1
nytekat
A Fallenroot Satyr

pop up button's won't show

I just installed this UI and everything seems to work except the pop up bar. It shows and I can open it with the shift M4 button but no buttons show up. It did at first but after reload it broke. I can put a button from the spell book to the bar and it disappears also.
04-11-07, 08:28 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
This is from the "Known Issues. Read This Before Posting" sticky.

If you choose the circular button option, the context menu won't show textures. You can download the latest version of cyCircled, which does work with the context menu.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

04-12-07, 09:01 AM   #3
nytekat
A Fallenroot Satyr

OK I didn't do the circle though... I always use the glossy onyx square
04-12-07, 09:04 AM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
The circles were just an example - when you Mazzify, you could have regular buttons (which would leave cyCircled turned off) or circle buttons (which would turn cyCircled on - and allow you to use any skin). Like it says above, if you get the most recent version of cyCircled, it will be fixed.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » pop up button's won't show