05-06-06, 12:25 PM   #1
forfeit
A Murloc Raider
Show affected stats in AH?

Okay here's the basics... when you view stuff in the AH it shows what it will look like on you.. but is there a mod out there that will allow it to show how that item will affect your stats? I use an addon now that shows me all my stats, (crit, dodge, hit, agl, stam, etc) and would like to see how new gear is gonna affect my stats, and which stats, before I buy it.

I thought I had seen one a few months back, but I cant find anything when I search, nor rememebr what it was called.
05-07-06, 11:35 AM   #2
robodude666
A Cyclonian

Originally Posted by forfeit
Okay here's the basics... when you view stuff in the AH it shows what it will look like on you.. but is there a mod out there that will allow it to show how that item will affect your stats? I use an addon now that shows me all my stats, (crit, dodge, hit, agl, stam, etc) and would like to see how new gear is gonna affect my stats, and which stats, before I buy it.

I thought I had seen one a few months back, but I cant find anything when I search, nor rememebr what it was called.
Check your private msgs.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Show affected stats in AH?