06-26-13, 03:58 PM   #2221
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Hakamaori View Post
Is there an eta on an actual live release? I like beta's and such but I do not like things bugging out while I am raid tanking, so i don't want to have to switch back and forth between UI's to quest and raid.
It's technically live now.

06-26-13, 04:47 PM   #2222
Daagar
An Aku'mai Servant
It was 99% functional even when in 'beta', so it was live as soon as Nib gave us a download link. If only all software remembered what 'beta' truly means!

06-26-13, 06:35 PM   #2223
Mcaffee
A Fallenroot Satyr

Originally Posted by Kkthnxbye™ View Post
You need to right click it and unlock it first
Tnx your a pal, it worked.

06-26-13, 06:42 PM   #2224
Kkthnx
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by Hakamaori View Post
Is there an eta on an actual live release? I like beta's and such but I do not like things bugging out while I am raid tanking, so i don't want to have to switch back and forth between UI's to quest and raid.
I can promise you this UI is stable for raiding / PvP / Questing, ect.. I have not had 1 issue healing with it nor DPSing with it either. Doing BGs I have no issues at all either. I highly suggest you use it all around for everything.

Now if you were to run into a minor / major issue (if) then just report it and Nib is always on top of things. I hope this will help you decide on using it full time or not.

06-26-13, 07:08 PM   #2225
neov
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
raided last night with it - using the RealUI-Healing Grid 2 layout - I wasn't able to see Lifebloom on the raid frames, but I was able to see Rejuv - did I do something wrong, or is that missing?

Really liking it - fog-light is very cool, the UI/Menu stuff is as slick as anything I've seen - love your re-birth of Cargbags

Curious for some feeback from users - the 'top' action bar, closest to the unit frames, do you use that for your 'main use' spells, or are those on bars below with keybinds set for them?

06-26-13, 07:19 PM   #2226
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by neov View Post
raided last night with it - using the RealUI-Healing Grid 2 layout - I wasn't able to see Lifebloom on the raid frames, but I was able to see Rejuv - did I do something wrong, or is that missing?

Really liking it - fog-light is very cool, the UI/Menu stuff is as slick as anything I've seen - love your re-birth of Cargbags

Curious for some feeback from users - the 'top' action bar, closest to the unit frames, do you use that for your 'main use' spells, or are those on bars below with keybinds set for them?
You are indeed correct on those particular HoTs. They're included in the base data files (so a fresh install will have them) but I haven't made a mini-patch for them yet.

Personally, I use that bar for abilities that have a cooldown.

06-26-13, 08:46 PM   #2227
Galenka
A Defias Bandit
Hello, great update for RealUI. I'm loving the changes and everything is working perfectly. I did a clean install last night and was very happy with how everything was working until I logged in today to find something that is minor (and cosmetic) but that really does a number on my "perfect design" OCD-ness.

On the player/target frame, the outline is supposed to be a thin, beautiful black line (as I've seen in your screenshots and everyone else's) but tonight I logged on to find this strange, sort of bold, white-ish outline that is seriously bothering me. I have tried going into most settings but cannot figure for the life of me what went wrong and why the sleek black outline is gone. Is there any way to get it back without having to do another install?

Here is a screen cap. I hope it's visible.

06-26-13, 08:48 PM   #2228
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Galenka View Post
Running in Windowed mode? Resolution set high (if it's too high WoW will "stretch" the window smaller)?

06-26-13, 09:15 PM   #2229
Galenka
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Running in Windowed mode? Resolution set high (if it's too high WoW will "stretch" the window smaller)?
Ah, yes. Going back to Windowed Mode (Fullscreen) fixed this. Thanks. I didn't have this happen before so I didn't think it could be such a simple fix. Thanks a lot for the quick response. Everything is working perfect. Love it!

06-27-13, 01:14 AM   #2230
Valixx
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Hey nib.

Could you add castbar-ticks for this spell?

Thank you!

06-27-13, 05:56 AM   #2231
high55555
A Fallenroot Satyr
I mentioned this already a few weeks before. Grid2 is useless for healers because hots (e.g. Rejuvenation, I play a druid) are displayed only on me but not on the player who gets the hot and I found no option to change this. I am sorry but that's insane.

Regards.

06-27-13, 08:32 AM   #2232
Marthisdil
An Onyxian Warder
Originally Posted by high55555 View Post
I mentioned this already a few weeks before. Grid2 is useless for healers because hots (e.g. Rejuvenation, I play a druid) are displayed only on me but not on the player who gets the hot and I found no option to change this. I am sorry but that's insane.

Regards.
Could always create your own UI then and configure it however you want Or is that "insane" too?

Marth

06-27-13, 02:22 PM   #2233
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Regards.
Hmm, all HoTs I cast show up on units. If you wish to see all HoTs cast by anyone, then untick "Show if mine" under /gr2 > Statuses > Buffs

06-27-13, 03:17 PM   #2234
BalwickMaggy
A Cliff Giant

Regards.
Download vuhdo

Configure it to fit in the UI

????

Profit!

06-27-13, 03:50 PM   #2235
Senditu
A Defias Bandit
Configuring Grid2 is just as easy as vuhdo - if not easier. Takes like 5 minutes to figure out how to do it...

took me less time to do mine then it took me to log in to post this (forgot password...)

06-27-13, 04:11 PM   #2236
Kkthnx
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Any skin support for Bigwigs? I do enjoy bigwigs over DBM. The skins I sent you support it but you will have to modify it some to look right I do believe. I got it mostly working.

06-27-13, 05:22 PM   #2237
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by Kkthnxbye™ View Post
Any skin support for Bigwigs? I do enjoy bigwigs over DBM. The skins I sent you support it but you will have to modify it some to look right I do believe. I got it mostly working.

Those skins looks so sick :O Awesome work! I use bigwigs myself any day over DBM. I really hope those skins can be included in the future. At least until DXE

Last edited by Gloks : 06-27-13 at 06:25 PM.

06-27-13, 05:49 PM   #2238
Eisritter
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Loving 8 as I get it set up!

Is there a way to configure aura tracker or raven to let me know when target is at 35% health?

Thanks

06-27-13, 06:28 PM   #2239
Kkthnx
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by Gloks View Post
Those skins looks so sick :O Awesome work! I use bigwigs myself any day over DBM. I really hope those skins can be included in the future. At least until DXE
I can not take credit as I pulled it from another UI and replaced some stuff to use on NibRealUI. Nib should have these handy. I promise you he will even make them look better if he results into bringing it into the UI.

Now that you mention DXE, there is a skin for that too

Last edited by Kkthnx : 06-27-13 at 06:41 PM.

06-27-13, 07:47 PM   #2240
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Logged on to my shaman for the first time in years... getting 2 flame shock trackers.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI