05-13-09, 07:50 PM   #1
Voorije
Premium Member
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
[Suggestion] Beta Versions of Addons

As a former user of the WoWI SVN I know you have the infrastructure built into the site to list a seperate listing of Files as Beta Versions of a mod.

However, currently there dosen't seem to be a way to populate that list without going through the WoWI SVN.

I however don't even use SVN anymore, I've chosen to move my projects to git because they cater to my development pattern better, and thus now have no way of uploading my beta version of addons to WoWI without making them the primary download (which I do not want to do).

Any hopes for a seperate upload queue for the beta tab?
05-13-09, 09:38 PM   #2
Dolby
PPAP

WoWInterface Admin
Yes I am working on manual uploads for beta and also working on adding a git service implemented similar to our current svn system.
05-13-09, 11:23 PM   #3
Verissi
Premium Member

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Dolby View Post
also working on adding a git service implemented similar to our current svn system.

I'd like to pre-thank you now I use git locally for my revision control, but having it available here...I'd definitely use it (never liked Subversion's branch/trunk handling, personally).

WoWInterface » Site Forums » Site help, bugs, suggestions/questions » [Suggestion] Beta Versions of Addons