01-19-09, 06:03 AM   #1
AmiYuy
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
ToFu Replacement?

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...uBar-ToFu.html

The Curse version was deleted and WoWAce doesn't have it or anything like it listed.

Does anyone know of a FuBar flight path timer? I've been using ToFu forever but it's started erroring on me consistently (everytime she gets dismounted or un-shifted when talking to a flightmaster) with my druid and it's getting frustrating.
01-19-09, 10:01 AM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I can't think of a FuBar one, but there are plenty out there... If you use AzCastingBar, the plugins module includes flight timers. QuestHelper has timers, too. There's also InFlight and FlightMap.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

01-19-09, 03:21 PM   #3
AmiYuy
A Fallenroot Satyr

Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
I can't think of a FuBar one, but there are plenty out there... If you use AzCastingBar, the plugins module includes flight timers. QuestHelper has timers, too. There's also InFlight and FlightMap.
QuestHelper's is annoying in that it shoves itself into the middle of my screen and I can't move it, nor do I keep QH on on my characters all the time because of it's bulk.

Quartz does sometimes have flight timers, I forgot about that. I was mainly using ToFu because it un-shifted me, was lightweight, and went on FuBar instead of having to find a place to put it. I picked up InFlight for now, but I would greatly prefer something that plugs into FuBar. Thanks for the recommendations, I appreciate it.

Last edited by AmiYuy : 01-19-09 at 03:24 PM.
01-19-09, 09:57 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Quartz only "sometimes" has flight timers because it doesn't provide them itself, it merely has the ability to display them through other sources (like FlightMap or ToFu).
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

01-19-09, 10:31 PM   #5
khurzog
A Frostmaul Preserver

question, is kemayo still active on this site? same author of both AultLangSyne and SilverDragon, two other mods which appear to be abandoned, and people are wanting updated.
01-20-09, 06:37 AM   #6
Mera
Retired of WoW, In ESO :)

Premium Member
Originally Posted by khurzog View Post
question, is kemayo still active on this site? same author of both AultLangSyne and SilverDragon, two other mods which appear to be abandoned, and people are wanting updated.
from last activity stats on wowace.com

Last Activity: 09-30-08

that would bea neat project else to ninja's QH's database of timers because it almost know all timers by all user submitted dataz and hack a light mod that does this, no way to load a 20Mb memory eating mod ust for that unfortunely it knows lots of timers ;(
Mera[xeh]? - La CroisadeEcarlate (wow)

Last edited by Mera : 01-20-09 at 06:41 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » ToFu Replacement?