02-07-09, 02:14 PM   #1
StormySkiez
A Defias Bandit
Lightheaded Addon

Hi all, I have DL lightheaded, tomtom, and doublewide. I have read over usage instructions to no avail. I'm not computer savy and need help getting these addons to work please. I tried typing commands /lh attach it does nothing.

What do I need to do to get these addons working? Is there a good step by step thread for new ppl trying to learn? I have read the FAQ's and help and I'm still stuck.

TY in advance!
02-07-09, 03:42 PM   #2
Darxon
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Open youre questlog ? ^^
02-07-09, 05:02 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Are you certain that you've installed them correctly? This sticky thread can help with that: http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=14762
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

02-07-09, 05:14 PM   #4
StormySkiez
A Defias Bandit
Thanks Seerah. I will read through the thread to see if I can get it going and report back.

Darox I did opened my QL. Wish it was that simple.............
02-09-09, 11:14 PM   #5
Cyn325
A Theradrim Guardian

The only one of those that I use is Lightheaded but it doesn't necessary show in an obvious way. I don't remember tho if the default when first loaded is showing or not since I have been using for some time now. If its not showing you might look for a slight anamoly on the right side....it slides in and out so you don't have to have it show every time you open the quest log. Personally I only open it when I'm having trouble figuring out exactly what to do for a quest. Some of the comments on a few can be amusing though. It gets its info from wowhead posts.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Lightheaded Addon