01-15-20, 11:03 PM   #1
KonigTX
A Fallenroot Satyr
Professions windows not opening in 2.1.3

Installed 2.1.3 yesterday and none of the profession windows will open up now. The "open window" sound plays, but nothing happens -- except Archaeology which appears to be working.

Engineering/Inscription/Cooking/Fishing are the ones I've tried and none work.
01-16-20, 09:43 AM   #2
Verican82
A Murloc Raider
Was just logging in to report this. I only loaded the RealUI addons on an alt character to test if it was another addon causing the issue but it persists.

My guess is the window is opening, but something has it positioned off-screen. I recently got a new monitor and due to resolution differences when I logged in to my character the minimap was off screen because of its x,y setting.

Is there a spot in RealUI where you can edit the x,y of windows like the profession window?
01-16-20, 11:11 PM   #3
KonigTX
A Fallenroot Satyr
Additionally, the xmog UI is bugging out every once in a while and will not let you scroll pages.
01-17-20, 10:07 AM   #4
Verican82
A Murloc Raider
Not sure if it helps but I have two errors showing:

x1 nibRealUI\Core\Currency-Currency.lua:62: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
Stack: [string "@nibRealUI\Core\Currency-Currency.lua"]:62: in function <nibRealUI\Core\Currency.lua:61>
[string "@nibRealUI\Core\Currency-Currency.lua"]:109: in function '?'
[string "@RealUI_Bugs\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0-7.lua"]:119: in function <...ugs\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:119>
[string "=[C]"]: ?
[string "@RealUI_Bugs\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0-7.lua"]:29: in function <...ugs\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:25>
[string "@RealUI_Bugs\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0-7.lua"]:64: in function 'SendMessage'
[string "@nibRealUI\Init.lua"]:56: in function <nibRealUI\Init.lua:49>
[string "@nibRealUI\Init.lua"]:66: in function <nibRealUI\Init.lua:65>
Time: 2020/01/17 08:05:37 Index: 1/2
RealUI Version: 2.1.3
Locals:
None

x1 nibRealUI\Infobar\Blocks.lua:2228: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
Stack: [string "@nibRealUI\Infobar\Blocks.lua"]:2228: in function <nibRealUI\Infobar\Blocks.lua:2215>
[string "@nibRealUI\Infobar\Blocks.lua"]:2328: in function <nibRealUI\Infobar\Blocks.lua:2297>
[string "@RealUI_Bugs\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0-7.lua"]:129: in function <...ugs\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:129>
[string "=[C]"]: ?
[string "@RealUI_Bugs\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0-7.lua"]:29: in function <...ugs\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:25>
[string "@RealUI_Bugs\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0-7.lua"]:64: in function 'SendMessage'
[string "@nibRealUI\Init.lua"]:56: in function <nibRealUI\Init.lua:49>
[string "@nibRealUI\Init.lua"]:66: in function <nibRealUI\Init.lua:65>
Time: 2020/01/17 08:05:37 Index: 2/2
RealUI Version: 2.1.3
Locals:
None
01-17-20, 04:53 PM   #5
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
You can reset trade skills with this:
Code:
/run TradeSkillFrame:ClearAllPoints(); TradeSkillFrame:SetPoint("CENTER")
This should put it in the middle of the screen. Move it with the mouse again and it should stay put. I'll see if i can add an option or chat command to do this.

The currency bug will also be fixed in the next release.

Regarding the xmog frame, I haven't seen any problems with it. Are you getting any errors?

01-17-20, 07:47 PM   #6
Verican82
A Murloc Raider
Works like a charm, thanks Gethe! Adjusting position on one character fixes it for all of them.
01-18-20, 11:12 PM   #7
KonigTX
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Gethe View Post
You can reset trade skills with this:
Code:
/run TradeSkillFrame:ClearAllPoints(); TradeSkillFrame:SetPoint("CENTER")
This should put it in the middle of the screen. Move it with the mouse again and it should stay put. I'll see if i can add an option or chat command to do this.

The currency bug will also be fixed in the next release.

Regarding the xmog frame, I haven't seen any problems with it. Are you getting any errors?
Perfect fix for the professions

No errors when the xmog thing happens. It just repeatedly plays the sound when you initially right-click the mog vendor, then does not allow you to scroll pages. Here's a clip of the issue as it happens: https://youtu.be/J1e6IVRlkVs

edit: Interestingly enough, I just disabled all addons and the issue persists. Really don't want to clear my WTF folder, but seems the issue probably isn't RealUI related at all

Last edited by KonigTX : 01-18-20 at 11:21 PM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » Professions windows not opening in 2.1.3