01-17-05, 02:29 AM   #1
guice
A Cobalt Mageweaver
AddOn wish list

I was trying out CT-Mod and found it nice, but lacking a few things I really needed and used a lot. So this'll be my wish list for "AddOns", not reliant on Cosmos;

Clock -- Clock just rules for general information above and beyond your standard clock.

DPSPlus -- Has a heavy relance on Cosmos (bad).

WeaponButtons -- As a rogue I apply poisons, alot. I need these. I can pull them out of Cosmos, however, with little trouble.

ItemBuffs -- Telo's ItemBuff mod is so so. I like the idea, but it's placement needs serious work (it put them RIGHT ON my bloody chat window. Dead smack center practially). Something along that lines is a must.
(And I just found out how to finally move the bloody thing--yay!)

BuffMod -- Tiny icons and a timer under them. That's all I want. I hate the names, I don't care about the names. Unlike EQ, 90% of the WoW effects have their own icons.

----

And those are my primary wish list items. Get them added into (as an AddOn) CT-Mod or as a stand alone AddOn and I'll be happy.
01-17-05, 03:11 AM   #2
Svarten
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by guice
I was trying out CT-Mod and found it nice, but lacking a few things I really needed and used a lot. So this'll be my wish list for "AddOns", not reliant on Cosmos;

Clock -- Clock just rules for general information above and beyond your standard clock.

DPSPlus -- Has a heavy relance on Cosmos (bad).

WeaponButtons -- As a rogue I apply poisons, alot. I need these. I can pull them out of Cosmos, however, with little trouble.

ItemBuffs -- Telo's ItemBuff mod is so so. I like the idea, but it's placement needs serious work (it put them RIGHT ON my bloody chat window. Dead smack center practially). Something along that lines is a must.
(And I just found out how to finally move the bloody thing--yay!)

BuffMod -- Tiny icons and a timer under them. That's all I want. I hate the names, I don't care about the names. Unlike EQ, 90% of the WoW effects have their own icons.

----

And those are my primary wish list items. Get them added into (as an AddOn) CT-Mod or as a stand alone AddOn and I'll be happy.
1) Telo's clock is standalone, use it.
2) Not sure I know what DPSPlus does, but CombatStats is a mod that give info about DPS and statistics of combat, also stand alone.
3) WeapnButtons is a stand alone addon.
4) Telo's ItemBuff Addon is stand alone, and as you found out movable.
5) Telo's Mini Buff Timers is what you looking for, stand alone.

There you have it, all working well stand alone, since I don't use CT I can't say if they work there, but I see no reason for them not to.

Cheers,
Svarten
01-18-05, 11:24 AM   #3
Longarms
A Murloc Raider

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Help Button

What I'd like to see is an AddOn (or somesuch) for the help button. Every other Menu Button (as GypsyMod refers to them) has a keyboard equivalent. I get stuck way to often to simply not show the Menu Buttons. If there's a way to bind it to the KB... to say.. oh... I dunno... the HELP button, do let me know!
01-18-05, 05:14 PM   #4
Ramble
A Murloc Raider

Where do you find all these stand alone mods? Or do i
have to rip them from other UI ? thx
01-18-05, 05:38 PM   #5
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Originally Posted by Ramble
Where do you find all these stand alone mods? Or do i
have to rip them from other UI ? thx
Currently, you would have to go searching through this forum on the Blizz boards. Most, if not all, of them are likely listed somewhere in this thread.

We are hoping to change the need to go searching through a multi-page forum to find mods.
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti
01-19-05, 02:53 AM   #6
guice
A Cobalt Mageweaver
But, the forums are down so you can find them on the WoW Wiki Telo's Addon page.
01-19-05, 03:11 AM   #7
guice
A Cobalt Mageweaver
Two more;

How do you permanitly turn in chat scroll with the mouse wheel? So farking annoying that's not in the UI by default!

And I started getting use to the anchored mouse-over tool tips when you where pointing at somebody. How do you do that?
07-10-05, 11:14 PM   #8
BossGordon
A Defias Bandit
I want a Addon that will Make a noise whena Vein comes up on the minimap so i dont pass one up

WoWInterface » Developer Discussions » Wish List » AddOn wish list