06-03-09, 08:50 PM   #1
us2006027321
A Frostmaul Preserver

@ the Site Mods

It seems to me that on this site, there has been a lot of... negative feedback thrown at the site mods for what has been going on. Call me a brown-noser all you want, but I'm going to say what should be said anyways.

Thank you, guys. Shirik, Tristinian, and Cairenn especially have been extremely patient in fielding assassinations on their character, not squelching trolls in the name of making sure everyone has their fair say, and putting their names and hard work on the line with the release of Minion.

I appreciate your hard work and your devotion in the face of pressure and rudeness. You are valued. I have no doubt whatsoever that your hard work in conjunction with appropriate, constructive criticism and patience will result in a high-quality piece of software.

Positive feedback is positive.

06-03-09, 08:55 PM   #2
voodoodad
Large, Friendly Letters!

Well said. And thank you for keeping some us (me ) on a tether when things start getting too hot..

~ no need to make the message completely obnoxious - Cairenn
06-03-09, 11:40 PM   #3
rdsully
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
suck up.

Not really. Just figured I'd say it before some moron came here and said it.

The mods here all do a wonderful job of keeping things in line and not over reacting in the face of some of the massively stupid people that show up just to attack them and not offer anything constructive at all.

Many thanks to all of you.
06-04-09, 12:48 AM   #4
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by us2006027321 View Post
It seems to me that on this site, there has been a lot of... negative feedback thrown at the site mods for what has been going on. Call me a brown-noser all you want, but I'm going to say what should be said anyways.

Thank you, guys. Shirik, Tristinian, and Cairenn especially have been extremely patient in fielding assassinations on their character, not squelching trolls in the name of making sure everyone has their fair say, and putting their names and hard work on the line with the release of Minion.

I appreciate your hard work and your devotion in the face of pressure and rudeness. You are valued. I have no doubt whatsoever that your hard work in conjunction with appropriate, constructive criticism and patience will result in a high-quality piece of software.

QFT.

Some nights i spend more time on these forums than actually playing. Im always a fan of supporting the people who support others =)

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor
06-04-09, 06:24 AM   #5
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by us2006027321 View Post

QFT and /agree. As I said in another post, the MMOUI staff have earned my respect (they did so long ago). Keep up doing whatcha you are doing.
06-04-09, 03:50 PM   #6
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

You forgot Seerah, Cladhaire, and Dolby . Thanks guys, you all rock. Now that I think about it, who am I missing? I know someone is missing, I just dunno who, but I'm sure they rock too (really).

Edit: Even Iriel rocks, I knew I forgot sumbody. Where has they been, btw? I no see much of Iriel these days.

Last edited by Yhor : 06-04-09 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Forgot Iriel
06-04-09, 04:08 PM   #7
voodoodad
Large, Friendly Letters!

Originally Posted by Yhor View Post
You forgot Seerah, Cladhaire, and Dolby . Thanks guys, you all rock. Now that I think about it, who am I missing? I know someone is missing, I just dunno who, but I'm sure they rock too (really).

Edit: Even Iriel rocks, I knew I forgot sumbody. Where has they been, btw? I no see much of Iriel these days.
pssst... Yhor!... Tristanian too!

~ no need to make the message completely obnoxious - Cairenn
06-04-09, 04:09 PM   #8
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
And Beladona.

Thanks guys and gals.
06-04-09, 04:14 PM   #9
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by voodoodad View Post
pssst... Yhor!... Tristanian too!
Originally Posted by Cairenn View Post
And Beladona.
Trist was mentioned in the OP, Beladona was not. I failed yet again... (on my birthday no less).

Much e-love to the site and it's mods / administrators. You all should get a lifetime supply of bacon (or a pet pig if you're veggy tearians).

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » @ the Site Mods