01-17-07, 12:37 PM   #1
Wowgamer233
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Simple directional compass

I've now moved to Cartographer from Metamap (for a million reasons, not the least of which being the illustrious author). I really miss the BWP feature that allows a simple /bwp x,y command to present a movable red compass directional indicator on screen to assist in navigating to that x,y point.

I know there are many many ways to display on-screen co-ordinates and to present a compass, etc. The sheer brilliance of a simple arrow is something that almost draws me back to Metamap, just for that. Don't get me wrong, Metamap is awesome but I've just chosen to move on to Cartographer due to the many improvements it brings, i.e. much more modular, memory friendly, etc.

So, my point... I'd love to be able to just use the MetamapBWP standalone but if anyone knows of a direct standalone replacement I'd be very grateful.

Thanks all...
01-17-07, 02:27 PM   #2
sid67
A Cliff Giant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Agreed. Better Way Points is awesome and now that I am questing again, I find I miss this tool a lot.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Simple directional compass